First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Lets see first if they actually deliver in January, they made promises before.
Like I said, this definitely warrants some cool videos or photographs of the first units coming off the assembly line, or maybe being loaded on a ship, or truck, or... umm... What say you @ADV Fiberglass
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like I said, this definitely warrants some cool videos or photographs of the first units coming off the assembly line, or maybe being loaded on a ship, or truck, or... umm... What say you @ADV Fiberglass
With the magic of a green screen, I’d love to see Superman flying a hardtop around the world in single leap.

That‘d be pretty neat.

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Turn OffRoad just sent out their first big email about their hard top solution. It looks like they're still saying they plan to start shipping mid-December!

I'll be interested to see who got on the list first (I'm on the list, and if ADV shifts again I'm out.)

If anyone on this thread gets a call from Turn Offroad and buys a top, let us know!! I'd love to hear about the customer experience and whenever it arrives, how it performs.

swanjonson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser, 2015 VW Golf SEL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Turn OffRoad just sent out their first big email about their hard top solution. It looks like they're still saying they plan to start shipping mid-December!

I'll be interested to see who got on the list first (I'm on the list, and if ADV shifts again I'm out.)

If anyone on this thread gets a call from Turn Offroad and buys a top, let us know!! I'd love to hear about the customer experience and whenever it arrives, how it performs.
Checking my spam folder!!

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

When was this email sent?
What did it say?
I'm supposedly on their list, but I didn't receive anything.

Sponsored

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It was in my "promotions" folder in my Gmail inbox. It's a link that directs you to their website.

IMG_2457.png

H0pelessOpus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands; 2022 Maverick Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In case it helps anyone...Adv Fiberglass was able to refund my credit card directly. I plan on defecting to Turn Offroad.

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To come so close.hopefully it works out for you
Oh yeah because you got an email stating when they think they're going to ship your hardtop. NOW we can all feel good about it.

Sponsored

H0pelessOpus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands; 2022 Maverick Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To come so close.hopefully it works out for you
I understand. I hope the tops work out for those who still have orders. The one-piece option was what drew me in in the first place.

I haven't been following this thread closely and just caught up on the manufacturing news. While I was originally willing to pay a premium for a US-made product, I'm disappointed they weren't upfront about outsourcing production.

Ultimately, I don't need a hardtop enough to justify the extra cost, especially when comparable options are available at a lower price point.

Cased

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dune buggy
Your Bronco Model
Base
I had the chance to stop by @ADV Fiberglass yesterday and check out their modular hardtop.

The first thing I noticed was the profile. The rear window is angled at the same angle as the angle at the top of the tailgate. The plain flows from the break line above the handle up to the roof line. The rear edge of the rear side windows follow the same
Ford Bronco ADV Production Modular Hardtop! FdtNfQ1XgAAZLP
borrowed this from a previous post and thank the op for the content, I removed some text to just show the rear glass mostly.

I believe this to be better design than the others and I also wonder about the gel coat top layer on the Turn product
Being around boats all my life I am a little worried that hazing or cracks could develop in that top
Time will tell and I have come to terms with the way this all rolled out , not happy but a person has to choose and move on.

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
borrowed this from a previous post and thank the op for the content, I removed some text to just show the rear glass mostly.

I believe this to be better design than the others and I also wonder about the gel coat top layer on the Turn product
Being around boats all my life I am a little worried that hazing or cracks could develop in that top
Time will tell and I have come to terms with the way this all rolled out , not happy but a person has to choose and move on.
Notice that the inside top is smooth fiberglass, whereas the inside top in the photos on the adv are a carpet like liner.
I noticed the difference and shot a question concerning the headliner.

John confirmed that the headliner in the website postings,is in fact a smooth carpet finish.
Soooo, I guess we now know what the soundproofing headliner looks like.
No idea why this wasn't pointed out to us before, but it certainly ..in my opinion. Looks a lot nicer than the liners I have seen on the other hardtops.
Sponsored