First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, F430, Viper GTS ACR, E60 M5, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, I do not believe ADV is in possession of any hardtops. If they were, you’d get some teaser video.

I’d do some research on Glassworks Unlimited, ADV 2.0. Maybe this will provoke a response from them, or a response to their customers.
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I do not believe ADV is in possession of any hardtops. If they were, you’d get some teaser video.

I’d do some research on Glassworks Unlimited, ADV 2.0. Maybe this will provoke a response from them, or a response to their customers.
I just Googled them…All I can say is WOW… :oops:

PatioDaddio78

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon XL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you get an email from ADV with that update?
No email. Communication has generally been one way. I send them a chat online and then they respond with a delay notification. Welcome to mid January and another deadline past.

Sponsored

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No email. Communication has generally been one way. I send them a chat online and then they respond with a delay notification. Welcome to mid January and another deadline past.
PAR for the course...

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

are both of these the same people? I saw a site selling adv fenders and in the description talking about glassworks unlimited.

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah that Google search was crazy negative 😱
Just clarifying this regarding reviews for Glassworks so people don't get the wrong impression. This is just additional information for everyone and is only hearsay but you probably should have as much info as possible when spending $6k plus on a new product. These are reviews for a different company that has long since folded...NOT ADV.

My understanding is this company morphed into the current ADV. Don't quote me as I'm paraphrasing what someone said here in the forums awhile back. They said the current ownership worked for Glassworks and bought the molds or something along those lines and started ADV.

Here are a couple of the reviews. In fairness, out of 14 Google reviews there are two 5 star ratings with the remainder being 1 star.

From Google reviews:
David Neally
4 reviews

5 years ago
Fenders never arrived one empty promises after the next . After tong my cash up for 3 months I had to dispute the charge. You all do yourself a favor and shop somewhere else

one more:

Steve Cortez
75 reviews·86 photos

7 years ago
Pay with a credit card so you can easily get your money back by disputing it with the credit card company! I ordered EVEN AFTER I read all the horrible reviews (and yes they are accurate). Waited three weeks for them to ship fenders that they claimed "they had in stock" and would ship quickly. Stay clear of this company. This company only has two 5 Star reviews and one of them was accidental so technically one. The other must be a friend and I'm not sure he's even a friend. His comment "Tim keep doing what you do" is suspect...You'll be out of business if you keep doing "what you do".

heyjay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow this thread has gotten out of hand haha o_O I was going to avoid commenting to stay out of the drama, but I feel like it's time for a little positivity. A lot of these guys are talking like ADV is some fly by night shady operation... let's not forget that they have been around for a lot longer than the 6G Bronco has existed, and they have supported the off-road community with awesome products and services along the way. Talk to anyone outside of this bubble and they'll tell you. Yeah it sucks that it's taking forever, and I'm tired of waiting too (Batch 2 order holder, very excited). But ADV is doing something they've never done before, and at a level of quality that nobody else will be able to match. Speaking from direct experience.

I convinced ADV to let me be a beta tester last year, and we've now had one of their original prototype tops on our Bronco for just over 4 months. We have absolutely beat on our Bronco with this top on it. We live in Joshua Tree and are out wheeling on a weekly basis. My wife competed in the Rebelle Rally (1000+ miles off-road, 15-115 degree temps, all different kinds of terrain), and the top didn't skip a beat. I work in the off-road industry, and am very picky with what I put on my builds. ADV is definitely no exception to that. The level of quality on this top is better than I expected, and they tell me this version can't even touch what the production tops will be like. Aside from the crazy timeline, I now know that I will be 100% happy with my top when I get it. Yes I paid full price, no I am not sponsored nor was I asked to write what I am writing. Just sharing my experience with John and his product thus far.

If you don't want to wait for your ADV top, then don't wait. But don't come on to a forum slandering them while they are undoubtedly losing sleep over this project as it is. They're working their asses off, they aren't scamming anyone. They're just a handful of dudes trying to bring the absolute best Bronco top to the market, all while keeping up on the rest of production at their shop. And it's proving to be a MUCH bigger job than they thought. That's it.

I've attached some photos that were taken during the Rebelle Rally. Whether you're a fellow order holder awaiting your top, or just another troll / competition hype, I hope you enjoy them either way :)

Ford Bronco ADV Production Modular Hardtop! 10-18-23_Day 5_Regine Trias_51 copy

10-13-23_Prologue_Paolo Baraldi_2117 copy.jpg

10-15-23_Day 2_Nicole Dreon_6839 copy.jpg

10-19-23_Day 6_Regine Trias_10 copy.jpg

10-14-23_Day 1_Paolo Baraldi_3043 copy.jpg

10-19-23_Day 6_Regine Trias_6 copy.jpg

10-18-23_Day 5_Paolo Baraldi_7077 copy.jpg

10-13-23_Prologue_Ernesto Araiza_4610 copy.jpg

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wow this thread has gotten out of hand haha o_O I was going to avoid commenting to stay out of the drama, but I feel like it's time for a little positivity. A lot of these guys are talking like ADV is some fly by night shady operation... let's not forget that they have been around for a lot longer than the 6G Bronco has existed, and they have supported the off-road community with awesome products and services along the way. Talk to anyone outside of this bubble and they'll tell you. Yeah it sucks that it's taking forever, and I'm tired of waiting too (Batch 2 order holder, very excited). But ADV is doing something they've never done before, and at a level of quality that nobody else will be able to match. Speaking from direct experience.

I convinced ADV to let me be a beta tester last year, and we've now had one of their original prototype tops on our Bronco for just over 4 months. We have absolutely beat on our Bronco with this top on it. We live in Joshua Tree and are out wheeling on a weekly basis. My wife competed in the Rebelle Rally (1000+ miles off-road, 15-115 degree temps, all different kinds of terrain), and the top didn't skip a beat. I work in the off-road industry, and am very picky with what I put on my builds. ADV is definitely no exception to that. The level of quality on this top is better than I expected, and they tell me this version can't even touch what the production tops will be like. Aside from the crazy timeline, I now know that I will be 100% happy with my top when I get it. Yes I paid full price, no I am not sponsored nor was I asked to write what I am writing. Just sharing my experience with John and his product thus far.

If you don't want to wait for your ADV top, then don't wait. But don't come on to a forum slandering them while they are undoubtedly losing sleep over this project as it is. They're working their asses off, they aren't scamming anyone. They're just a handful of dudes trying to bring the absolute best Bronco top to the market, all while keeping up on the rest of production at their shop. And it's proving to be a MUCH bigger job than they thought. That's it.

I've attached some photos that were taken during the Rebelle Rally. Whether you're a fellow order holder awaiting your top, or just another troll / competition hype, I hope you enjoy them either way :)

Ford Bronco ADV Production Modular Hardtop! 10-13-23_Prologue_Ernesto Araiza_4610 copy

Ford Bronco ADV Production Modular Hardtop! 10-13-23_Prologue_Ernesto Araiza_4610 copy

Love to see it! I’ll be critical about messaging but I actually waited and put my preorder in just around Christmas amidst all of the hoopla on here because I trust that they will ship a good product because people love the rest of their products from the looks of it.

Sponsored

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@heyjay : Do you have pictures of the inside? The installation? Or is yours bare like the top TC Customs has?

I think many have been looking to see what the sound installation looks like on this top, as there have been no images or conversations about it.

Fishwrinkle

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 GC overland 5.7, 18 GC srt 6.4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If they’re so stand up why are they not communicating, providing videos? Don’t sell a product if you don’t have said product. Wanna buy my goose that lays golden eggs? Kinda sounds like your in bed with them

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If they’re so stand up why are they not communicating, providing videos? Don’t sell a product if you don’t have said product. Wanna buy my goose that lays golden eggs? Kinda sounds like your in bed with them
I would personally be happier if I had some newer videos on the YouTube page with updates or maybe the headliner or really anything. But then again let’s not waste time making videos if it slows anything down.

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Wow,

Thanks for a very positive feedback. I'm batch 1, long time sufferer. An occasional update every now and then would put a lot of people at ease. The feedback we get is usually from someone who had asked a question...adv is very prompt at responding. But is not proactive in information flow ,which results in people thinking the worse.
All they had to do was follow up with the nov email like they said they would in 30 days or less and people for the most part wouldn't be getting antsie and in a few cases viscious.
I am very excited to get my notification of shipping in the near future. Because I really want their 1 piece and I believe it will be the best top out there.
Again. Thanks for you insight

OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We communicate with our customers via phone or email. As for content, we have posted a total of 12 videos so far, check our this youtube series:
Sponsored