First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m really surprised that they’re not over communicating and trying to keep their skin in the game right now. With TOR hitting the streets and all the refunds they’ve have to provide - you’d think there’d be some sort of fire under their asses.
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m really surprised that they’re not over communicating and trying to keep their skin in the game right now. With TOR hitting the streets and all the refunds they’ve have to provide - you’d think there’d be some sort of fire under their asses.
I’m quite positive they have ample customers still. Not everyone is on B6G, so in the grand scheme of things, I assume less than 1% have requested a refund. Just my assumption though.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A cross section showing the inner "guts" would be nice, how the outer skin is attached (if it is), latch quality, headliner close ups. Basically...show us the things we are concerned about with the OEM MIC and set our minds at ease. I also hope you will be making a 2 door version. Thank you.
Who knows when they will reply so I will try to help you out:

They have put out vids for the cross section and latches I believe. People have been asking for the headliner info since the announcement and no dice there. They have no plans to make a 2 door version

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A thought for anyone still hanging on - is your credit card protection even in place this long after a charge has posted? Or are you going to have to get in line in small claims court with all other creditors if ADV never delivers?

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A thought for anyone still hanging on - is your credit card protection even in place this long after a charge has posted? Or are you going to have to get in line in small claims court with all other creditors if ADV never delivers?
You should be ok. I did a credit card transaction and they just issue a transfer to a specified checking account that you give them.

Sponsored

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You should be ok. I did a credit card transaction and they just issue a transfer to a specified checking account that you give them.
I think he is asking if they stop giving refunds what will your cc company say. What I’ve learned from my cc company is that no, after this length of time you can no longer file a complaint. So if ADV doesn’t honor your refund request you are S*#+ out of luck. Each cc company is different but your protection only lasts so long. Early order holders are at the whim of ADV at this point. Hope that makes sense. They appear to be issuing refunds at the moment.

FreddieLee

Wildtrak
First Name
Freddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What's the estimate on how many people pre-paid for a top?

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

H0pelessOpus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands; 2022 Maverick Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just popping by this thread to see how things are progressing... Looks like not much has changed/been updated here. Love the "we'll update you in 30 days" and still nada...
Ford Bronco ADV Production Modular Hardtop! 1706507203626

Sponsored

Elonmsk

Badlands
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, F430, Viper GTS ACR, E60 M5, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There’s also the possibility that they have not paid the manufacturer in full. Either way, they tried to buy time with the last update, I called this out and was right.

No news is bad news. I think these items are still with the manufacturer. Happy to eat crow on this one, and hope that I do.
Just as I suspected, they were trying to buy time, again.

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I 100% agree. I think that’s why there have been no new video content released. They don’t have hardware on hand to create content.

BigBlue7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Black Diamond Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This thread is like the salesman that comes to Springfield and swindles the entire town into funding a fake monorail

Ford Bronco ADV Production Modular Hardtop! 1706540387767

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You’re a man of the people 😎 thank you Sir

I still see ads for their top on IG. Could they still be trying to raise money to pay the manufacturer?

What would happen if they can’t pay them? Would the manufacturer sell the product to another vendor? Might we see Mabett hardtops on Temu, alibabba or Amazon soon?😁
Sponsored

Last edited: