Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was a crazy holdout until

I was a crazy holdout until the end of December. The self construction might make sense if its reflected in the price, but its not. I honestly beleive I got a better product for less

"obviously better build quality" I feel the same way about my TOR top, which is actually installed! That said, I respect your decision and hope its a good top.
Oh for sure, the self assembly is annoying and frustrating. I honestly wish I lived closer and could just drive out and make them do it 😂 even if just some of the things that obviously could be installed already were installed I’d be even happier. My only complaint about TOR are simple/stupid things; absolutely hate the latches and have enough ocd that it would drive me insane, hate the TOR badge and don’t care if I can cover or replace it later, I just want it smooth and clean, and then I wish they’d not used the cardboard core 🤦🏼‍♂️. That being said I am signed up for one just in case.
Sponsored

CM22

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' F 350
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ok putting this out......I have Anderson Composites 3 peace hard top that I received in April of 2023. It was put on my Wildtrak until June/July of 2023 when I traded it on a 23 Braptor, which obviously came with a hard top. I decided not to put the Anderson top on. Not due to any issues or not liking the Anderson top. I may even trade the 23 on a 24..... Any way.... I am located in St. Louis MO, I don't want to mess with shipping the top and need it out of my shop, If any one is looking to buy a top, PM me. I would rater do business over phone or email. I can get pictures, video, and talk price. I don't want to do all that on a forum, I run a business and may not respond as fast here.

**Update** Top is sold.

Last edited:

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ok putting this out......I have Anderson Composites 3 peace hard top that I received in April of 2023. It was put on my Wildtrak until June/July of 2023 when I traded it on a 23 Braptor, which obviously came with a hard top. I decided not to put the Anderson top on. Not due to any issues or not liking the Anderson top. I may even trade the 23 on a 24..... Any way.... I am located in St. Louis MO, I don't want to mess with shipping the top and need it out of my shop, If any one is looking to buy a top, PM me. I would rater do business over phone or email. I can get pictures, video, and talk price. I don't want to do all that on a forum, I run a business and my not respond as fast here.
This thread is the best place to start a bidding war, lmao

Sponsored

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh for sure, the self assembly is annoying and frustrating. I honestly wish I lived closer and could just drive out and make them do it 😂 even if just some of the things that obviously could be installed already were installed I’d be even happier.
More than that. Not sure where you or any other buyer stands on the importance of warranty, but the self-assembly basically voids what little warranty there is in the first place.

Directly from their website: " ADV. does not warrant against defects resulting from improper assembly, installations, misuse, abuse, accidents, product modifications, negligence or deterioration of the finish due to improper maintenance or exposure to chemicals and/or other unusual environmental conditions. "

Who knows, this is probably just cya wording and they will cover mistakes, but it does say it in black in white. You overtighten something, place the weather-stripping wrong, misalign the headliner, etc. etc. you could be on the hook for it and they make the final determination. Based on their track record of communication and meeting expectations I'm sure they will give all customers the benefit of any doubt.

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

With how many pieces you have to put together, I’m surprised they aren’t shipping everything one by one and putting each item as a milestone on their “tracker.”

Sunday Money

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I wonder when the videos- “So you ruined your weatherstripping”, “Your headliner is crooked- now what?” and “How to drill out a stripped/broken bolt” will be released?
I wonder what the over/under date should be for the "My ADV hardtop leaks" thread to start? ;)

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Why’s everyone complaining about having to put it together? The parts just twist off. 😁

1710962039757-83.jpg

Sponsored

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

More than that. Not sure where you or any other buyer stands on the importance of warranty, but the self-assembly basically voids what little warranty there is in the first place.

Directly from their website: " ADV. does not warrant against defects resulting from improper assembly, installations, misuse, abuse, accidents, product modifications, negligence or deterioration of the finish due to improper maintenance or exposure to chemicals and/or other unusual environmental conditions. "

Who knows, this is probably just cya wording and they will cover mistakes, but it does say it in black in white. You overtighten something, place the weather-stripping wrong, misalign the headliner, etc. etc. you could be on the hook for it and they make the final determination. Based on their track record of communication and meeting expectations I'm sure they will give all customers the benefit of any doubt.
True and it does annoy me still. I have confidence in myself and my mechanic brother to have no issues with assembly but it still concerns me often that it could leak even if I do it correctly. And really I just wish ford had made a Fiberglass top in the first place or even just actually black. And heck with how some stuff has been poorly assembled on my Bronco and some others I wish my brother and I could’ve assembled the whole thing ourselves 😂

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ok putting this out......I have Anderson Composites 3 peace hard top that I received in April of 2023. It was put on my Wildtrak until June/July of 2023 when I traded it on a 23 Braptor, which obviously came with a hard top. I decided not to put the Anderson top on. Not due to any issues or not liking the Anderson top. I may even trade the 23 on a 24..... Any way.... I am located in St. Louis MO, I don't want to mess with shipping the top and need it out of my shop, If any one is looking to buy a top, PM me. I would rater do business over phone or email. I can get pictures, video, and talk price. I don't want to do all that on a forum, I run a business and my not respond as fast here.
Damn...I still can't get my white one from them. Delay after delay after delay. I'm over 10 months now. /sigh

newsman9

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Waiting for my white one too. Currently at 5 months but I think my white TOR top will be ready first.
I hope so! If TOR can get those rolled out in the April/May timeframe that they indicated previously, they'll get ALL of that business (although I understand it's a bit of a niche segment).
Sponsored