BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I installed my Anderson top last weekend. Took it to show off to my salesman. He was comparing it to a HT version they have for sale. Even he commented on how the Anderson is so much better looking and better built than the OEM. You will not be sorry.
Damn...I still can't get my white one from them. Delay after delay after delay. I'm over 10 months now. /sigh
Waiting for my white one too. Currently at 5 months but I think my white TOR top will be ready first.
when I picked up my Anderson top last Friday, there was another guy picking up his. He said the white was taking too long so he switched to the black. I was wondering if it was one of you guys. Dang! I hope they gets yours done soon! The quality was very good especially the headliner and latches
Sponsored

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

when I picked up my Anderson top last Friday, there was another guy picking up his. He said the white was taking too long so he switched to the black. I was wondering if it was one of you guys. Dang! I hope they gets yours done soon! The quality was very good especially the headliner and latches
Sadly, black doesn’t fit with what I want or my vision for my Bronco. And after replacing my homes AC and roof within 6 months of each other I’m tapped on finances. I can’t take a primered one and go somewhere to have them paint it (I’d also worry that they wouldn’t be able to paint it properly with the seams and seals etc). So I’m stuck waiting. If I’d been told 6-8 months instead of 3-4 at least I wouldn’t be so frustrated.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sadly, black doesn’t fit with what I want or my vision for my Bronco. And after replacing my homes AC and roof within 6 months of each other I’m tapped on finances. I can’t take a primered one and go somewhere to have them paint it (I’d also worry that they wouldn’t be able to paint it properly with the seams and seals etc). So I’m stuck waiting. If I’d been told 6-8 months instead of 3-4 at least I wouldn’t be so frustrated.
Ugh completely understand. Yeah doesn’t make sense for you to switch you are very close! And you already have the look in mind

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TheLawnDart

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, Subaru Forrester, Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I don’t know why I’ve read every page of this thread or why I keep coming back. Anyone else have absolutely no dog in this fight but come back to this thread regularly to read updates? Just me?

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t know why I’ve read every page of this thread or why I keep coming back. Anyone else have absolutely no dog in this fight but come back to this thread regularly to read updates? Just me?
Same my man!

I mainly just want to see CT get this top now 🤣

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep, I have a 2 door, which obviously has a hard top. I just come here for the “Damn this was worth the wait” post…or not!!

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yep, I have a 2 door, which obviously has a hard top. I just come here for the “Damn this was worth the wait” post…or not!!
Really looking forward to seeing this one way or another.

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ok everyone, new game. Does ADV ship before or after this thread hits 200 pages? Place your bet now...

Actually this is too easy, the answer is obviously "after". Let's make it a bit more challenging - before or after 300 pages?
Sponsored