Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@604Bronco got his refund in Canada. I think it was flown over by Canadian Gooses…
It was sent via beaver. I'm not paying air freight charges, are you nuts?!

How long does the bank hold the money? I'm a Canadian looking at a refund also.
Buckle up... If they sent you a cheque, it could be a month or more. I'll DM you.

I believe it took around 10 business days for the wire transfer to go through for him but I'm sure he will pop in and give an absolute answer when he.
I'll chalk this up to "selective listening" - Not even close :ROFLMAO:

ALEXMURPHY

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It was sent via beaver. I'm not paying air freight charges, are you nuts?!

Buckle up... If they sent you a cheque, it could be a month or more. I'll DM you.

I'll chalk this up to "selective listening" - Not even close :ROFLMAO:
Thanks, I want to get out of this mess.

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ALL,
I got my hard copy refund in 3 days from CA to CO.

Sponsored

Gene Dios

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Holy shit this thread 😅. Obviously this is a mess and there's no sign of these tops shipping but I'm wondering what could be different if all these pre-order people called and emailed every day instead of posting in this thread that adv abandoned long ago.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Holy shit this thread 😅. Obviously this is a mess and there's no sign of these tops shipping but I'm wondering what could be different if all these pre-order people called and emailed every day instead of posting in this thread that adv abandoned long ago.
There was a point that was taking place. ADV would just respond with canned answers, with the same reasonings, every time. It’s exhausting…

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

but I'm wondering what could be different if all these pre-order people called and emailed every day instead of posting in this thread that adv abandoned long ago.

They can only flog those kids at the plant in China so hard before they just stop working ....

It's diminishing returns.
At some point you're working harder at flogging the kids than the kids are working at hard topping, you'd be better off to just do the work yourself.

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They can only flog those kids at the plant in China so hard before they just stop working ....

It's diminishing returns.
At some point you're working harder at flogging the kids than the kids are working at hard topping, you'd be better off to just do the work yourself.
I'm beginning to think that the issue with the plant releasing the tops is related to a monetary dispute rather than the ability to produce the tops. Otherwise , some tops would have been releases (batch 1 for instance). Not that we will be told anything other than the canned responses that we have been fed so far. 3 more days until the latest non update from adv and hopefully a pleasant update from TOR.
since China has all the control, adv is basically screwed. Can you sue a Chinese producer who doesn't give a shit since they are in the drivers seat. Bad move by adv management. Hopefully they are working on plan B, because plan A isn't moving along.

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wonder how long till ADV moves to Ohio so they can not ship them from there too?

Sponsored

Docindahouze

Base
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2016 Ford F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I just got some important news. Enough horses have now died and been sent to the glue factory. They’ll now have enough glue to make the adhesive backing that goes on the foam pieces you have to apply during YOUR final assembly.

newsman9

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I finally bailed on ADV a few weeks back after getting on the TOR list for a white top AND I put in an order for a white Anderson top. TOR indicated an April/May timeframe for white tops, while the dealer estimated September for Anderson.

Lo and behold, I got an email today saying my Anderson top is being built and should ship in two weeks. I've generally heard really good things about their tops, but I'm honestly a little bit in shock that -- after first waiting over 1,000 days for my Bronco and then going through this process -- it's actually happening.

PhilCharnas

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I finally bailed on ADV a few weeks back after getting on the TOR list for a white top AND I put in an order for a white Anderson top. TOR indicated an April/May timeframe for white tops, while the dealer estimated September for Anderson.

Lo and behold, I got an email today saying my Anderson top is being built and should ship in two weeks. I've generally heard really good things about their tops, but I'm honestly a little bit in shock that -- after first waiting over 1,000 days for my Bronco and then going through this process -- it's actually happening.
Hey, I got the exact same notification today from my AC dealer! I expect to have my white AC top in 1-2 weeks.

you should take a look at my post from earlier today in the Turn Offroad thread. I spoke with Todd at Tor this morning and he told me that they discontinued their plans to make a white top in light of relatively low demand…. I’m glad we both kept our options open

newsman9

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey, I got the exact same notification today from my AC dealer! I expect to have my white AC top in 1-2 weeks.

you should take a look at my post from earlier today in the Turn Offroad thread. I spoke with Todd at Tor this morning and he told me that they discontinued their plans to make a white top in light of relatively low demand…. I’m glad we both kept our options open
Oh wow I missed that. I'm glad I saw the good-news email first, although I had my suspicions that's where it was headed.

newsman9

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm excited myself...11 months of waiting, it had to be white...

ADV never appealed to me with it's design, Anderson really was the the best option out there...I have been trying to be patient, but it's been a long wait...I'll be posting pics and my story as well. I need a win man, so much has gone wrong in my life recently I need something to go right. Heck, with how much has gone wrong I'm half expecting this to show up crunched.
@SubmarineNuke, I think I'm about three weeks behind you. Will be curious how long shipping takes to Houston as we could have the first two white AC tops in town.
Sponsored