Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Big Bend, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not to gate keep...but I'm actually a little upset. I've been waiting 11 months, and you guys call and get shipping within a couple week?:mad:

that and now my tracking says it's delayed due to congestion :mad:

sure I should be happy that it's on it's way and all, but gosh dang I need 1 thing to go right...just 1! And this isn't even going right!
I ordered mine in December '23 with the expectation that I'd be lucky to have it by June '24. Quoted lead time was something like 32 weeks.

Since mine's the CF version, I thought there *might* be a chance of getting it earlier since they probably don't sell as many of them as the other tops. I was pleasantly surprised when @LethalPerformance sent me an email with the tracking info in late March.

Hang in there! It'll make it and you're going to love it!
Sponsored

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not to gate keep...but I'm actually a little upset. I've been waiting 11 months, and you guys call and get shipping within a couple week?:mad:

sure I should be happy that it's on it's way and all, but gosh dang I need 1 thing to go right...just 1! And this isn't even going right!
Who did you order from?

newsman9

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I will say my dealer commented that mine was the quickest they'd seen go through, so it could be a combination of them finally doing a batch of white tops and me squeaking into said batch on the back end of the time window.

PhilCharnas

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry man, I understand why you would feel that way. Sounds like there is some unfortunate timing issues tied to your order. For reference, I ordered thru BMC on Oct 12, ‘23 and they said target delivery date was April 26th. Mine will end up being a couple weeks early.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I ordered mine in December '23 with the expectation that I'd be lucky to have it by June '24. Quoted lead time was something like 32 weeks.

Since mine's the CF version, I thought there *might* be a chance of getting it earlier since they probably don't sell as many of them as the other tops. I was pleasantly surprised when @LethalPerformance sent me an email with the tracking info in late March.

Hang in there! It'll make it and you're going to love it!
Dude I ordered in May of 23! May! We are now in APRIL! I’m at 11 months. And when I ordered Anderson quoted us 12-16 weeks lead time.

Sponsored

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sorry man, I understand why you would feel that way. Sounds like there is some unfortunate timing issues tied to your order. For reference, I ordered thru BMC on Oct 12, ‘23 and they said target delivery date was April 26th. Mine will end up being a couple weeks early.
I agree that timing is everything. And m not mad at you, I’m mad because my world is crumbling and I’m tired of getting kicked in the nuts repeatedly. My last 6 months have been not shot after nut after shot. If this wasn’t a paid in full item I’d ordered in May 2023 I would NOT be getting it. And like I said, the tracking said it was expected to arrive at unload by 1700 on 4/11…now due to congestion they’re delaying it. I can’t freaking win.

In the last 6 months I’ve replaced the AC on my house, my wife car was hit in a parking lot while she was at a doctor visit and no more was left so we had to file against our own insurance, then I had a leak in my roof and had to pay for a new roof (insurance deductible isn’t cheap), my battery backup stopped working and the install company went out of business so nobody will work on it, but I’m still paying for it. We just spent most of the evening in the ER with my wife having gallstones and now she needs her gall bladder removed. I can’t catch a damned break. I’m tired and need something. Anything.

Sponsored

adcam

Badlands
First Name
Mando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4DR 2.3L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder how FMC decides to which owners they will email and offer the top?
I wonder if they have a paper trail of the OG reservation holders that opted out of the hardtop to get their Bronco. It would make the most sense for Ford to give those people first dibs.

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder if they have a paper trail of the OG reservation holders that opted out of the hardtop to get their Bronco. It would make the most sense for Ford to give those people first dibs.
Did everyone get the email? I got it but I was pretty early with a day 1 res. Opted out of the hardtop early and got delivery 11/21 so I would expect to be at the front.

Curious if people are gonna order and resell. Seems like a hassle with not too much upside.
Sponsored