Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was just looking at their website. I dont know if any verbiage has actually changed or not (have no money in this ADVenture) but I noticed this:

What is the refund/return/cancellation policy?
If for any reason we are not able to fulfill your pre-order, we will refund you for the full amount. Refunds will not be issued for longer lead-times. Contact our sales department if you need to request a refund . No cancellations on pre-orders after manufacturing has started.

Those two bolded lines might pose an issue for those of you trying to cancel now especially if you received that shotty "in production" graphic email.
I was just looking at their website. I dont know if any verbiage has actually changed or not (have no money in this ADVenture) but I noticed this:

If for any reason we are not able to fulfill your pre-order, we will refund you for the full amount. Refunds will not be issued for longer lead-times. Contact our sales department if you need to request a refund . No cancellations on pre-orders after manufacturing has started.

Those two bolded lines might pose an issue for those of you trying to cancel now especially if you received that shotty "in production" graphic email.
That is not true, I got the email about my top being in production and that went on for over six months. I got out when they stopped communicating and the ship date changed every month.
Sponsored

BlueWaffle

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco, and a trio of 80s GM's.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Who cares if their other products are legit and actually ship?

Nobody should be giving these clowns ANY business simply based off of principle lol 🙄

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is not true, I got the email about my top being in production and that went on for over six months. I got out when they stopped communicating and the ship date changed every month.
I think she’s simply trying to mention that verbiage is on their website and could be implemented at any time, as a way of covering themselves.

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It could, but they give refunds without any problems (at least right now). I was that guy with an almost 2 year order and with multiple emails "In production". Go my refund easily.

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Who cares if their other products are legit and actually ship?

Nobody should be giving these clowns ANY business simply based off of principle lol 🙄
I sincerely hope that everyone on this forum will ask for a refund and switch to AC or TO or whoever.

This company simply does not deserve your business.

Sponsored

Bluewheels

Black Diamond
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When does it shift from "normal delays" to outright deceit? Is the product being marketed in good faith? Especially to those more recently jumping in the waiting game.

I know what it looks like to me.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I wonder how much money they are making on the annual CD they piled all the deposits for pre orders / new orders into. They will just go until they burn down the initial investment to 0 and keep the profit.

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Bronco, 14 Honda Pilot, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All the the ads gave me the impression that maybe they've started to ship orders. Came here to see if there was any feedback I've missed. Classic customer service stategy of overpromise, never deliver. I've noticed that all the Instagram and Facebook ads show comments. But when you open them, they gone. I'm guessing they have someone full-time taking down messages about the failure to actually ship a product.

Sponsored

Tbeam

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was one of the preorders literally in the first minute or two they opened the order books. Asked and received refund about 2, 2-1/2 months ago and ordered a Rally Top. It shipped today, should be at my off-road shop by next Wednesday.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was one of the preorders literally in the first minute or two they opened the order books. Asked and received refund about 2, 2-1/2 months ago and ordered a Rally Top. It shipped today, should be at my off-road shop by next Wednesday.
Please share some pictures/review as I haven't seen a whole bunch on them on the forums (I think only one person has posted on here about their Rally Top)

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If ADV Really wants to up their game they should offer a fake two door top. They could likely carry this out another few years collecting interest free loans 💀
Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

You win the internet today my friend. I needed a good laugh 😅

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please share some pictures/review as I haven't seen a whole bunch on them on the forums (I think only one person has posted on here about their Rally Top)
Here is a picture of the Rally Top I got from a club member here in CO. It is less noisy than the soft top, still noisy though. I love it, the front panel is easy to remove when needed. I would recommend them at a price point of $3,995 plus shipping. I can snap more pics upon request.
Ford Bronco ADV Production Modular Hardtop! Rally To
Sponsored