Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Watching and waiting for some pearls of wisdom on this topic. Received my Aeroskin LightPro, but not attempting the install till I see some definitive wiring guidance. I did email AVS, hope to get better guidance from them. I'll let you all know what I hear from them. Edit: Heard from AVS, they were of no additional help. Referred me to the dealership for factory drawings. 8/12/22
Sponsored

Last edited:

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have the aeroskin 2 and haven’t had any windshield chips from road debris. Can I attribute it all to the aeroskin, no but I put it on shortly after I picked her up.

Jfoster05

Big Bend
First Name
Joanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Watching and waiting for some pearls of wisdom on this topic. Received my Aeroskin LightPro, but not attempting the install till I see some definitive wiring guidance. I did email AVS, hope to get better guidance from them. I'll let you all know what I hear from them. Edit: Heard fro AVS, they were of no additional help. Referred me to the dealership for factory drawings. 8/12/22
This is disappointing. I’ve had mine installed for a week now but not connected. My friend web is an electrical engineer was unsuccessful. I was going to call them too.

Sponsored

Charlie

Wildtrak
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is disappointing. I’ve had mine installed for a week now but not connected. My friend web is an electrical engineer was unsuccessful. I was going to call them too.
Jfoster05, did you ever get the Aeroskin wired up?

Jfoster05

Big Bend
First Name
Joanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs