First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco wildtrack, 2019 Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would also comment... I have had my bronco for a year now... I got 2 stone chips the first month of ownership... one developed into a crack.. put the deflector on in ~month 2.. haven't had one since.
Very cool looking Dog!
Sponsored

tfrazier

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco BL 2.7, Lincoln MKZ, Newell Coach (RV)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't love mine either, but I love it more than the chips in my windshield and front of the hood. Mine covered up a couple of hood nicks. If yours was installed by the PO, you may find some nicks when you remove it. I have had no issues since I installed it in August.

USSCajun

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 BD, Sas, 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If working with isopropyl wear gloves. The alcohol will absorb through your skin. Itā€™s not a good drunk, ask me how I know.

TrailDust

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wouldn't be surprised if you need to do some paint correction after. When I put mine on the adhesive promoter wipe or whatever it was made the paint cloudy and I had to use some polish on a few spots where I wiped it and the deflector didn't cover it. I've used the 3M tape with other things on other vehicles and never used whatever was on that wipe, it seemed pretty nasty.

MikeD576

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any one have experience or tips on removing the Aeroskin deflector? I bought mine with it already installed and donā€™t think i love the look.

IMG_2085.jpeg
Hi, I just removed mine and replaced last weekend, I strongly suggest using Hot water only in a bucket and micro fiber cloth. It will take time, remove using dental floss first, soak old adhesive attached to the paint over and over and scrub off with cloth. My faded some in California sun, so replaced, it has saved my windshield countless times

IMG_2728.JPG

Sponsored

PBar

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex & several convertibles before kids
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It did cause the painted bracket for the roof racks on the top of the windsheilds to flutter though, so I had to firm those up some.
How did you better secure these brackets? I noticed mine were loose but haven't looked into correcting it yet.

Appreciate the help. Thanks

Steed76

Outer Banks
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Ascent, Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do as you will.. I don't have any tips on removal, but what i can say is the thought of putting a bug deflector on the front of my new bronco made my stomach turn, I've never liked them. And honestly thought the Aeroskin looked terrible on the hood. I gave it 3 months and decided if I didn't like it then i would remove it. Now i love it, I like the look even though i don't really even notice it anymore, But it keeps chips off my hood and a lot of bugs and rocks from hitting my windshield. I couldn't imagine not having it now.

Dirtrider

Black Diamond
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks fine to me but to each their own. Good insurance against a cracked or broken windshield. But removal is what others posted, bare in mind that's serious stuff holding it on it won't be a walk in the park.
The only thing I didn't like about mine was the edge of the hood showing my Cactus Gray color below the deflector. I went to a local sign/wrap shop and they gave me a strip of satin black sign/vehicle wrap material. I cut it into a 1/2" strip and was able to wrap the front/bottom edge of the hood even after the Aeroskin deflector was installed. Easy, cheap (free) and removable/replaceable. It has been on there a year with no chips or peeling.

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs