Sponsored

Aftermarket expanded fuel tank on the 2 door?

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Someone will probably make this a reality

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, it is possible, but you may not like the price. Yes, one can use forescan to change tank size in the software.

The thing about a two door, is it is always like putting 10 gallons of sh!t in a 5 gallon bucket.

OP
OP

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, it is possible, but you may not like the price. Yes, one can use forescan to change tank size in the software.

The thing about a two door, is it is always like putting 10 gallons of sh!t in a 5 gallon bucket.
the price of extending the range of the 2 door is irrelevant unless its pushing like 10k or something insane

Sponsored
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If you are looking to get a larger fuel tank Genright is the company to talk to. Fuel tanks range in from from $1100 - $2800 and can include a new custom tank bash plate. Their craftsmanship in everything they do is top shelf. Most likely they will have an entire line of Bronco products in the future. https://genright.com/gas-tanks/

OP
OP

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you are looking to get a larger fuel tank Genright is the company to talk to. Fuel tanks range in from from $1100 - $2800 and can include a new custom tank bash plate. Their craftsmanship in everything they do is top shelf. Most likely they will have an entire line of Bronco products in the future. https://genright.com/gas-tanks/
thats really good pricing and i would want a bash plate thank you

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
the price of extending the range of the 2 door is irrelevant unless its pushing like 10k or something insane
With a budget of $10K you should find multiple solutions, in the near future, say next year or so. The companies that make these solutions are not 1st tier suppliers, so they have to get their hands on one, design, and then manufacture. The next problem you will have is they will concentrate on the 4 door first, since there will be more room to work with and more market demand.

I've been dealing with a 2 door for quit a few years and am not without means myself. The best solution I have found, or the one I use, is a 4 gal rotopax on the swingout carrier, and 14 gallons more on my adventure trailer. Two 5 gallon military style scepter cans, and two 2 gallon rotopax. The 18 gallons doubles my range. Oh, one note on the sceptor cans, you have to go gray market and smuggle them out of Canada, thank Cali for that. There are other solutions on the US market but nothing beats the Sceptor MFC cans.

For example here is a under vehicle one out of Australia, 10 gallon aux tank
http://thelongranger.com.au/jeep/wrangler/jk/ta64pa

Here is another style for a rear carrier, 12 gallons
https://titanfueltanks.com/titan-trail-trekker-ii-4040287

OP
OP

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With a budget of $10K you should find multiple solutions, in the near future, say next year or so. The companies that make these solutions are not 1st tier suppliers, so they have to get their hands on one, design, and then manufacture. The next problem you will have is they will concentrate on the 4 door first, since there will be more room to work with and more market demand.

I've been dealing with a 2 door for quit a few years and am not without means myself. The best solution I have found, or the one I use, is a 4 gal rotopax on the swingout carrier, and 14 gallons more on my adventure trailer. Two 5 gallon military style scepter cans, and two 2 gallon rotopax. The 18 gallons doubles my range. Oh, one note on the sceptor cans, you have to go gray market and smuggle them out of Canada, thank Cali for that. There are other solutions on the US market but nothing beats the Sceptor MFC cans.

For example here is a under vehicle one out of Australia, 10 gallon aux tank
http://thelongranger.com.au/jeep/wrangler/jk/ta64pa

Here is another style for a rear carrier, 12 gallons
https://titanfueltanks.com/titan-trail-trekker-ii-4040287
why would i have to smuggle sceptor cans they look like any other gas can

Sponsored

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Aftermarket expanded fuel tank on the 2 door? FA786906-8051-46F5-88DD-06D4438D3D43

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model