William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yes, I have LED lights
Good. Watch the video. DO NOT CUT THE RED WIRE AS DESCRIBED IN THE VIDEO. This installation takes more than a minute. I wrapped all of my wiring in plastic conduit, so it took me a day. It also took some extra time to reconnect the red wire properly after my brake lights were inop.
Sponsored

HarmCityHammer

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't have to add any additional washers, it fit perfect. Perhaps Curt uses a 1/4" shorter bolt now. I have the plastic bumper.
Good insight! I’m only using the hitch for towing a kayak/trailer. So the 4 wire is plenty for my uses. Ordering now, I have the LED tail lights

Olds120

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak 354A
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just called napa abt the curt hitch for my 2023 and was told it will not fit due to different hole locations on the 23. She checked with curt. Anybody else hear that?

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Complete guess is they are conflating the Raptor with the rest of the Bronco world. No idea but it makes sense to me.

Teke

Base
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just called napa abt the curt hitch for my 2023 and was told it will not fit due to different hole locations on the 23. She checked with curt. Anybody else hear that?
I too kinda need to know since I want to get mine ordered here before my Bronco finally shows up.

Teke

Base
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

On Ford's parts catalog they have the same part number for 2021-2024 Broncos so I am assuming Napa and others just have not updated their info yet.
Sponsored