Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

elder millennial GIRL dink (dual income no kids). 4 door. I feel like a 2 door looks incomplete…like spelling Hannah as Hanna 🤷🏼‍♀️
Hahaha!🤣🤣🤣
I feel the 4 doors look like stretch limos
Go Figure!
Sponsored

BC33

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Was feeling the same way! After having a 4D Jeep, not sure I can live without room!! Ordered a 2D but changed to a 4D.
Also, my 78 and 84 Broncos had a lot more room than a 2021 4D Bronco!!

Reactions: RLW

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m allegedly a boomer.

Erroneous!

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

41, 2-door, married, with a dog. Kids? Maybe some day. But I’m a bit of a purist, love the 2-door look better, and think the 4-door looks like a Ford Flex on roids. 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

Bronco B

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BD, 2017 Indian Chief Darkhorse
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
elder millennial GIRL dink (dual income no kids). 4 door. I feel like a 2 door looks incomplete…like spelling Hannah as Hanna 🤷🏼‍♀️
The 2-door looks cool/proportionate until you add the Sasquatch package.
Some of the logic here seems like we should wipe crew cab pickup trucks off the map as a society. Pickups were meant to be two doors, dammit! Now, 96.4% of all trucks on the road are 4-door, which completely goes against their roots - Inconceivable! Personally, if I didn't have a life and didn't need to have additional people or golf clubs or want to throw a cooler in the back at all, I'd go 2-door all the way. People have different needs in a vehicle - I just don't understand where all the hate comes from.

JBHillCountry

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Land Cruiser, 2022 F250, 2022 Tahoe Z71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
45, Married. 2 kids but only 1 still home. 4 dr BD, SAS, MIC, 2.7, MGV. Son is 14 so I let him build it and it will be his once he gets his license in 2 years as long as he is still doing great in school.

Havok

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ordered a four door and I am 42.

I have two small children and typically go to Baja to go surfing and visit my dad who lives down there. Two doors don't have the space for my needs as when I am down there I typically go camping. I don't understand why people care whether someone is getting a four or two door. Both look cool.
This. 42 myself but reasons based on age and situation varies from all of us. 1 kid for us and no reason to limit space for more stuff on our road trips and having to take our Telluride because I opted for a 2 door. I get that many on here are early Bronco generation enthusiasts but Ford knew they could sell both. I really don’t understand why some of this community is so against the “more” door. Bronco would never be a viable product for Ford if it was only offered in the 2 door model.

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My car literally has just one person in it 99% of the time. I'm 29, married, with kids but our people-mover is the wife's car. Simple as that.

Edit: I'm a 2-door buyer incase my comment wasn't clear

Sponsored

SillySpider

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Rubicon / 2017 JK Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2 Door. 40, but will be 41 when the Bronco arrives. I have a one year old daughter, like to camp with a lot of gear/rafts and am STILL getting a 2 door... To be honest, I already have a 4 door Wrangler, so why not have the best of both worlds. I will be trading my other Wrangler for it, which is a 2 door. I really, really like that Jeep a lot, but my wife suggested we have two vehicles with automatic transmissions so she can drive if something happens to the 4 door Jeep. If I am going to trade in that Jeep, it better be for something awesome. These sorts of vehicles are not exactly what people think of as practical, but I'll say that I expect they will enrich my daughter's childhood as a CJ-5 did for mine. Also, ignorance is bliss... I never got used to a cushy, comfy, family vehicle. This Bronco will be pure luxury, comfort and convenience compared to anything else I have driven and I didn't even build it to be that way. I also like 2 doors because I am used to driving smaller vehicles off road and I like that they can fit on more types of trails and turn better (even though both will have trail turn assist). They look better too -at least to my eye. A 4 door is more practical as a hauler, but I find a 2 door to be more practical as a driver -and also more practical for parking.

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Ford Bronco, RAM 3500,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I’m 50, love the two Bronco, it was my initial choice. I have a 74 and thought it would have been cool to have two, two doors lined up.
actually the squached out cyber orange bronco climbing the mountain was my favorite pick followed closely by the lighting blue, which I could not get

However, I ended up with a four door and here is why....
1) I also like the way it looks with the squach package
2) I do a lot of hunting and outdoor activities so I need room for two dogs, guns, gear, and scotch! 😁 scotch consumed after activities...
3) I thought the longer wheel base would pull my boat, rafts, and snow machine trailer better in all conditions.
4) I’m to utilitarian sometimes, this will be my daily driver and it is a tool to get me into the mountains or rivers... and it will look bad ass doing it.
When I need the two door, and bad ass V8 rumble I will hop in my 74, when I need to travel 300+ miles to have fun well it’s in my new Bronco I go...

That’s my thought process, pretty simple in my mind, Im sure everyone has their reasons...

Scott
Edit: if I could have seen a two door and thought it would have got me what I needed I would have went that way....

Last edited:
OP
OP
71to21-2DR

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Everyone!
I love all the different scenarios!
Thats what peaked my interest!
I knew when Ford came out with this whole thing…. the sport, the two and a four-door full-size. They were trying to please everyone! (which I totally get it!)
I was just initially shocked when I saw the sport, and then the four-door. I do think it’s cool, however, even the little sport.
It’s just that I was so used to the Bronco being a two door forever, because that’s what I grew up with. But Ford is genius! You can tell that they fully thought this through!
Also I personally believe that the sport will sell like hotcakes, and finance all the changes and experimental stuff for the full size Bronco! Such as the warthog, raptor possibly a V-8 Limited at some point?

That’s why I’m not worried about waiting because this opportunity, I don’t think is ever gonna happen again! At least in my lifetime!

So peace to all of you for answering, and giving reasons! And also the people who wanted just a boring poll, that’s great, but statistics don’t really do anything on a personal level in my opinion!
And also to the sensitive people that think this was picking on 4 doors, that wasn’t my intention! like I said in the beginning, I was just curious!!!
Thanks Rick

FF3ADD92-40CD-4324-B187-7CE6140A37FB.jpeg
4F3B0D4F-694B-4A7F-B682-502E28043828.jpeg
53F63048-4011-47E0-B20F-589169226865.jpeg
6291C1FA-36FC-4AB5-A6AB-9E01A6D5D04C.jpeg
79AC3513-979D-491F-B875-610538C62257.jpeg
60D1D0A2-DB31-4531-A37A-D9E93F0583BF.jpeg

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

2D. I don't want to haul people or shit. Actually looking forward to the less is more. And that is why I went 3D over 5D.

That and 5D people should go consider a Honda Pilot instead /s

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That and 5D people should go consider a Honda Pilot instead /s
Brilliant idea. Does it come with a removable roof and doors and 35s and front and rear lockers?
Sponsored

Reactions: Jdc