First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 e320 wagon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So, what if you're short, 5'4.5". My X5 has 27's on and I have to be on tippy toes to get in. I want squatched.... 35's and 2" lift (think that's in that package) I don't want to mess up the slide rails, can I ad a step or something? Don't Judge...
1600651957871.png
When I look at the Big Bend trim on Ford’s website & look under “Exterior” I see an optional tube step:

Ford Bronco Ally opp!!! Short people post! 509BDF38-D71A-4F8D-BB29-A916EE67A851

I don’t see it anywhere else but hopefully they’ll offer it as my family will need it, too.
Sponsored

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So, what if you're short, 5'4.5". My X5 has 27's on and I have to be on tippy toes to get in. I want squatched.... 35's and 2" lift (think that's in that package) I don't want to mess up the slide rails, can I ad a step or something? Don't Judge...
Ford Bronco Ally opp!!! Short people post! 509BDF38-D71A-4F8D-BB29-A916EE67A851
If you're not intending on dropping the weight of the vehicle on them, or not going to do hard-core off-roading to the point where you need rock rails. Running boards/steps are sure to be in easy supply.
If you can spring for them though...The Amp Research power running boards are the bee's knees. I have them on my Tundra. They actually work better than steps than regular steps do, because they lower down much further than the steps usually are, making ingress/egress easier. Then they tuck up out of the way for a cleaner look.

This is a good solution. I hope Ford offers it as an option like they do on the F150. You want it offered from the factory because it will be integrated into the menu so you can deploy it manually when you need to, like when washing your bronco.

You don't need that. They're made to do this. You open a door, let it lower. Then put your foot on it and shut the door. They'll stay down.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I would still want them as a factory option so I don't have to install it. Again they have them on F150s and super duty trucks.

You don't need that. They're made to do this. You open a door, let it lower. Then put your foot on it and shut the door. They'll stay down.

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Short dude here as well at 5'3". I will also be ordering a 2-Door with the Sasquatch package. I'll just be grabbing the handles on the driver's side with a slight little hop into the Bronco. Hopefully I don't hit my head on the top of the Bronco when I hop up lol. Don't laugh, I've done it getting into my truck as well, which is slightly lifted on 33s. Sometimes I just get a little overzealous on the hop.
Sponsored