First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When you log into your Ford account and go to reservations & Orders does your Bronco show up as an "In-Store Order"?, if so you order is in, if still only a reservation it has not been submitted and you need to jerk a know in their As*es!!
I regularly check my Ford account, which shows my reservation converted to an in-store order. However, I have no confirmation email from Ford, the order doesn't show my build (at least the 8 bullets showing the main components of the build), and Laura Ford hasn't given me a preview order or pricing in writing.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I regularly check my Ford account, which shows my reservation converted to an in-store order. However, I have no confirmation email from Ford, the order doesn't show my build (at least the 8 bullets showing the main components of the build), and Laura Ford hasn't given me a preview order or pricing in writing.
Get the ky jelly ready for when they tell you your going to have to pay Adm if you have t got a price worked out yet are they giving you msrp pricing or invoice

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think I am in the same boat, are other people seeing their reservation change to an order in their Ford account?
I got an email from Ford almost instantaneously and when I checked my account a half hour later, it showed my reservation changed to an in store order. I didn't study it that closely, but I believe it had the reservation number on the email from Ford saying congratulations on the order.
Once you get it sorted out and your order is safely in, you can enjoy the peace and calm. No more stressing over it.

clpray16

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Ford Bronco , Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Okay, I since have called big Ford at 800‑334‑4375 once I got to the Bronco expert I explained what the dealer was telling me, they immediately told me they were wrong asked for my Salesman's cell number and tried to start a conference call (he didnt answer naturally). The wonderful women at ford left him a very detailed message on what he needs to do, gave me her direct number and said to call back tomorrow if he doesn't fix it. I highly suggest you call that number and have big Ford sort this out for you. Huge props to Big Ford!

Sponsored
OP
OP

TonySTL

Outer Banks
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've been on Laura Ford's case about finalizing my build by March 19. They converted my reservation to an order in their system, but are not finalizing builds until Ford gives them more information AFTER MARCH 19! Someone needs to point me to where I can find Ford's instructions to dealers for processing orders. As an FYI, below is the response I received from Laura Ford today:

"I do not know of that information. We are currently not finalizing any builds. We are taking the Ford.com pdf of the build you want for a preview of your future order. When Ford allows us to build them in Fords program we will be setting up final builds. When that times comes I will be reaching out to all my Bronco Orders."
MAJOR UPDATE: I spoke with the sales manager at Laura Ford about the situation. He was able to fill me in on why they are waiting to submit final orders, and assured me that ALL orders currently saved in WBDO will be submitted before March 19. The manager understood my frustration and concern, as there seemed to be a disconnect between what I thought was going on and what was actually occurring behind the scenes. I'm placing my faith in Laura Ford that the situation, as discussed, has been resolved. The sales manager was apologetic and even gave me the green light to call him directly (day/night) if I have any other concerns. I was assured that all builds they received are saved in WBDO and are ready for submittal to Ford before March 19. He is also in the same position, as he has a Bronco on order! Crisis averted!

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think I am in the same boat, are other people seeing their reservation change to an order in their Ford account?
Yes. Notice one is converted the other is not.
I ordered on Feb. 6th.
Ford accepted the order as I was finalizing other paperwork, sometimes it takes a few hours.
He printed it, wrote out the price, sales tax etc, and we both signed a copy.
Ford Bronco Am I missing something? 1614816791704

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MAJOR UPDATE: I spoke with the sales manager at Laura Ford about the situation. He was able to fill me in on why they are waiting to submit final orders, and assured me that ALL orders currently saved in WBDO will be submitted before March 19. The manager understood my frustration and concern, as there seemed to be a disconnect between what I thought was going on and what was actually occurring behind the scenes. I'm placing my faith in Laura Ford that the situation, as discussed, has been resolved. The sales manager was apologetic and even gave me the green light to call him directly (day/night) if I have any other concerns. I was assured that all builds they received are saved in WBDO and are ready for submittal to Ford before March 19. He is also in the same position, as he has a Bronco on order! Crisis averted!
Why wait?
Simple question.
Should be a simple answer.

clpray16

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Ford Bronco , Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes. Notice one is converted the other is not.
I ordered on Feb. 6th.
Ford accepted the order as I was finalizing other paperwork, sometimes it takes a few hours.
He printed it, wrote out the price, sales tax etc, and we both signed a copy.
Ford Bronco Am I missing something? 1614816791704
Thank you I knew something was wrong I singed all the paperwork when orders opened up, think I'm getting it resolved now

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For our collective edification, could you share what their stated reasoning was for entering orders but not submitting them to Ford yet?

Sponsored

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For our collective edification, could you share what their stated reasoning was for entering orders but not submitting them to Ford yet?
There apparently is an ice cream party awarded by Ford to the dealer that gets the most orders submitted on the last day...Laura Ford is going for it!

1535214430243.jpg

jbuckinbronc

Black Diamond
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Get the ky jelly ready for when they tell you your going to have to pay Adm if you have t got a price worked out yet are they giving you msrp pricing or invoice
They would have a real problem with Missouri law 301.567 since they advertised everywhere $2000 below MSRP
Sponsored