Threads
Reaction score
Website
ac-fab.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
When I got my bronco delivered the aux switches where not added. However I did notice the bronco is still pre-wired to the diffrent locations. I purchased one of the Amazon swichbpanels and was able to jsut tap into the original witing.worked out perfect.
(Edit)
So here is the link to the Amazon switch panel i purchased
https://www.amazon.com/OFFROADTOWN-..._rd_i=B08DHL65NV&psc=1&ref_=pd_bap_m_rp_62_sc

I used double sided tape on the switchbpanel to avoid drilling and ran the wire down the driver side panel.
As for the fuse and relay box I made an aluminum bracket that bolted up right on top of the oem aux switch wiring. Although mine didn't come with the switches the wires are still their. Using the ford manual for the switch wiring I was easily able to to wire my chase light, bumper lights, ditch lights, and radio.

I've had this setup for almost 7 months now and I love it. Easy no drilling ,and we'll under 200 bucks..Can't beat it.

Ford Bronco Amazon aux switch panel 20220709_184830

Ford Bronco Amazon aux switch panel 20220608_144134

Ford Bronco Amazon aux switch panel 20220608_142203

20220714_054307.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We need more details! Does it have switches for inside? If so how many? How many circuits does it have?

Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Figured most have seen the Amazon switch panels. Tjeirbpretty common
There are about 200 different styles.
You get the cheaper rocker-switch style panels with the ridiculously large and unnecessary Voltage display circle in the middle, all the way to the AuxBeam and SwitchPros nicer units.
I've been looking for a place for another switch panel besides my factory upfitter switch one.
But I don't want it overly ugly, large, and just attached somewhere looking all bulky and afterthought-like. Plus I don't necessarily want to drill holes in my interior so much, so I want to choose the right one the first time, choose the mounting location the first time, and be pleased with it.
And it has to be relayed power. Otherwise the simple flush-mounted circle on/off buttons could be easy to conceal and minimal (other than the hole you would have to drill).

I think that's why people want pictures of your install.
Which one did you choose, where did you mount it, how happy are you with your choices now, and if you had to do it over, would you have chosen something different?

OP
OP

Oscargrouch323

Base
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ac-fab.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Gotc
There are about 200 different styles.
You get the cheaper rocker-switch style panels with the ridiculously large and unnecessary Voltage display circle in the middle, all the way to the AuxBeam and SwitchPros nicer units.
I've been looking for a place for another switch panel besides my factory upfitter switch one.
But I don't want it overly ugly, large, and just attached somewhere looking all bulky and afterthought-like. Plus I don't necessarily want to drill holes in my interior so much, so I want to choose the right one the first time, choose the mounting location the first time, and be pleased with it.
And it has to be relayed power. Otherwise the simple flush-mounted circle on/off buttons could be easy to conceal and minimal (other than the hole you would have to drill).

I think that's why people want pictures of your install.
Which one did you choose, where did you mount it, how happy are you with your choices now, and if you had to do it over, would you have chosen something different?
I got it..I

Havoc1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 F250, 20 Accord Sport, 21 HD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

F*ck the switches, can I has grill?

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gotc

I got it..I
Thanks for updating the first post with pictures.
It actually helped me a lot, personally.
I was looking at the same panel (and the name brand one that is the same size from AuxBeam), nice to know it fits there above the sun visor pretty well.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Oscargrouch323

Base
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ac-fab.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for updating the first post with pictures.
It actually helped me a lot, personally.
I was looking at the same panel (and the name brand one that is the same size from AuxBeam), nice to know it fits there above the sun visor pretty well.
Fits perfectly and with only 1 cable going to it, it's an easy install.

Jb7

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How easy was it to feed the main wire down the drivers side trim and pillar, did you have to remove trim or can you feed it down without?, did you not use the fuse panel that came with the switches and use the bronco fuses? Did you just tie right into the wire harness that’s left bundled and disconnected on drivers side? Thxs, I have the auxbeam panel and would like to do this

JScheier

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2dr Wildtrak, '11 BMW M3, '96 Ford Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've had that same unit. Went through two of them in my '96 before switching to an AuxBeam switch setup. The switches in the amazon one would stick on or off, and eventually (usually at 45-60 days) would stop working all together. Was only used for ditch lights (deer spotters) and bumper lights (amber for snow). Both low amp installs. AuxBeam has been in place for a year running the same lights as before + a GMRS radio and an air compressor.
Sponsored