First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
my 2015 F150 platinum has about 10 color choices im sure it will look good.
Yes, my 2015 had it as well. I remember you could choose color and brightness to have it more subdued if you wanted.

I tended to run the red/orange in winter and the blue/teal in summer. Helped it feel warmer/cooler.

If it's included in a package I'm getting for something else, great. If not, I won't pay extra to have it in the Bronco.
Sponsored

makatron

Badlands
First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu D-Max 3.0L 4-cylinder diesel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There's so many options with LED strips that have both white and RGB colours. I am planning to make it look epic anyways.

Lindy08

Outer Banks
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For you guys that have them currently, can it be turned off?

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does anyone know any details of what the ambient light option might look like? I'm sure it's probably LEDs, just wondering if there would be color choices, etc. I've done my own LED wiring on several vehicle interiors that all came out great. Just thinking about whether it's worth it to get the factory option or not...probably not, but I'm curious.
I definitely get what you're saying. With the LED technology these days you'll come out ahead I think with your own work. There's no way a factory option will have as many possibilities and easy of use and low cost than what you can get yourself. For that kind of lighting I'd recommend the Govee Dream Color as you can select each small LED segment its own color or do all at once, or even have it bump to the music. Get the weather rated one though if you can get the Bluetooth version with it just in case they get wet at some point. They're around $40-$45 and can control with their app.
Sponsored