Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not promising

55620397-7B40-43C0-B377-75A25B5BC0EE.png
Looks like an aviation "Best Tug" as promoted by YouTuber Mike Patey's company. Odd that they would be using one as that is a very specialized piece of equipment only found in airfields/airports... Highly sus.
Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hopefully everyone who is now concerned over a few posts about an engine failure will cancel orders or reservations and get out of the way for folks like myself who can’t wait to acquire my Bronco.

icd70

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They have shipped over 30k of these things so far. I'm sure if this was any kind of recurring issue we'd of heard by now. It took no time to hear about the hard tops delaminating or the soft tops rubbing.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Okay. I’m also an order holder. I’m just observing those who have taken delivery of their rigs and how they run… there’s been multiple occurrences of engine failures on this site alone. Yes the info isn’t confirmed from the screenshot, but I’m hoping it’s not the continuation of the 2.7 theme. I don’t think it’s that easy to shrug off valves dropping like this.
mine was supposedly built 2 weeks ago with that engine and I have zero expectations of failure, shit happens, but this is not an engine Ford just stitched together over a week, it's in use in tens of thousands of vehicles. I'll get worried if I hear of or see many of those on the side of the road, waiting for a towtruck. Haven't seen a single one.
Internet conspiracy and panic making is just too funny~~~

Sponsored

Bodge Garage

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Discovery, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't buy an over arching engine issue. The internet would break if all fords started lunching motors. Although if this was a picture of a Land Rover there would be 56 pages on my LR's are the worst thing ever.

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

GD, I get sick of the guesswork and conjecture on this site. "Are aliens stealing the chips for Broncos?" crap is getting old. I'm about to get my Bronco, then will be happy to leave this social media and it's negativity behind.

OP
OP
broncoj11

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

mine was supposedly built 2 weeks ago with that engine and I have zero expectations of failure, shit happens, but this is not an engine Ford just stitched together over a week, it's in use in tens of thousands of vehicles. I'll get worried if I hear of or see many of those on the side of the road, waiting for a towtruck. Haven't seen a single one.
Internet conspiracy and panic making is just too funny~~~
There’s like 4 cases of this on here like I previously stated. But I guess if the engine fails on our rigs we could just LS swap it?????

OP
OP
broncoj11

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

GD, I get sick of the guesswork and conjecture on this site. "Are aliens stealing the chips for Broncos?" crap is getting old. I'm about to get my Bronco, then will be happy to leave this social media and it's negativity behind.
I’m really not trying to be “negative” I’m an order holder like you…. I’m being observant that’s all. If y’all don’t want people to share about issues they find with the vehicle then don’t join a forum. That’s kind of what they are made for?

icd70

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Funny thing.. I was drinking in a corn field last night and......
Hang in there brother it will be all good :)

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There’s like 4 cases of this on here like I previously stated. But I guess if the engine fails on our rigs we could just LS swap it?????
I'll probably go balls deep and do the SAS while I'm doing the Godzilla V8 drop.
Pro-Rock 60 or something.
/s

Captain nSANEo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yall back out so I can move up... that's what warranty is for.

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Okay. I’m also an order holder. I’m just observing those who have taken delivery of their rigs and how they run… there’s been multiple occurrences of engine failures on this site alone. Yes the info isn’t confirmed from the screenshot, but I’m hoping it’s not the continuation of the 2.7 theme. I don’t think it’s that easy to shrug off valves dropping like this.
Man, this is B6G. Fans are so convinced the Bronco is the best rig ever built, that even if they watched a young family take delivery and go up in a ball of flames before leaving the lot, they would be absolutely convinced it had nothing to do with Ford. You would almost think none of these guys have ever actually owned a Ford before….

…I have had (5). I knew exactly what I was going to be getting into.

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m really not trying to be “negative” I’m an order holder like you…. I’m being observant that’s all. If y’all don’t want people to share about issues they find with the vehicle then don’t join a forum. That’s kind of what they are made for?
No, they're made to get information and to feel good about what the "hobby" is. This forum is 50% negative nellies, constantly filling threads with snark, sarcasm, attacks, arrogant posts about "if you are worried about XYZ...maybe the Bronco isn't for you..." Maybe it is just the generation posting, but the negativity, defeatism, and sardonic lethargy are tiresome. In my generation, we'd say it's about raising hate and discontent. I'll leave all of that in the dust in about 3 weeks, I don't need any of this. I was excited when I discovered the Bronco, ordered it, will drive it and decide for my SELF what I think....after a year or two.
Sponsored