First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Base does look good, it has a very classic look to it. Custom is what they would have called the base model back in the 70's. The smaller tires look so 1960's. I hope someone makes some 1970's reproduction hubcaps.

But I can't resist the call of the 4wd trails. Every car truck and suv I have ever owned has ended up off the pavement. The first time I would need new tires I would put the biggest that fit. Then the next time I need tires I would trim the plastic back to fit something bigger. And at that point I would have deep regret over no lockers or gears. And fixing that would be way more then 5k Sasquatch.

The base bronco will be better then any cuv or crossover off road. And it looks good, it will be the right choice for many people.

The badlands would be most aimed at me, but I think my price range is more basesqutch.

I totally understand the busy families that dont have time right now to take their BD squatch bronco off road. Working all the time, taking their 5 year old to school, daycare, sports, etc. But some day they will have time, family vacations to the forest a world to see.

And for the OB squatch that will live its first life in the city never seeing the dirt. The Sasquatch package was less costly then a lift kit, new tires, and re-gearing. And it has the big tire look they wanted. It maybe the second or third owner who takes it on the trail but that is great too. The resale value of the Sasquatch will be much better then a normal bronco, that is how it is for Jeep Rubicon models.

A classic has returned and we should all be happy about that.
Sponsored

Tlarkinjeri

First Name
Tara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Mariner, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The base looks good. I want to be happy with base I just really need to be able to ala carte heated seats, rear tint and auto start. These are not big requests and I am not going up $4800 to the next trim to be able to have the luxury of paying more for these few things. That's insulting to me as a customer. I will reconsider the purchase at a later date but I don't want to go for after market and void a warranty.

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
The base looks good. I want to be happy with base I just really need to be able to ala carte heated seats, rear tint and auto start. These are not big requests and I am not going up $4800 to the next trim to be able to have the luxury of paying more for these few things. That's insulting to me as a customer. I will reconsider the purchase at a later date but I don't want to go for after market and void a warranty.
Auto start can be run on the Base model if you put the Ford App on your phone.

You can start your Bronco in the parking garage , while still at your desk.
It will also set up an auto start time for going to work in the morning.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is just me but I think the Bronco looks really good in “Base” trim. The Sasquatch Broncos also look good, But I can’t stand the outer banks.
OBX aka 4x4 ford flex

IdaNeck

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Base does look good, it has a very classic look to it. Custom is what they would have called the base model back in the 70's. The smaller tires look so 1960's. I hope someone makes some 1970's reproduction hubcaps.

But I can't resist the call of the 4wd trails. Every car truck and suv I have ever owned has ended up off the pavement. The first time I would need new tires I would put the biggest that fit. Then the next time I need tires I would trim the plastic back to fit something bigger. And at that point I would have deep regret over no lockers or gears. And fixing that would be way more then 5k Sasquatch.

The base bronco will be better then any cuv or crossover off road. And it looks good, it will be the right choice for many people.

The badlands would be most aimed at me, but I think my price range is more basesqutch.

I totally understand the busy families that dont have time right now to take their BD squatch bronco off road. Working all the time, taking their 5 year old to school, daycare, sports, etc. But some day they will have time, family vacations to the forest a world to see.

And for the OB squatch that will live its first life in the city never seeing the dirt. The Sasquatch package was less costly then a lift kit, new tires, and re-gearing. And it has the big tire look they wanted. It maybe the second or third owner who takes it on the trail but that is great too. The resale value of the Sasquatch will be much better then a normal bronco, that is how it is for Jeep Rubicon models.

You make a great point... don’t just think about now, think about years down the road.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
andi

andi

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am getting the base with nothing on it.

In the future I can get a second set of tires, a winch, and a rooftop overlanding tent.

Your monster truck tires and "chewbacca packages" are like automatics transmissions to me. Those things are for amateurs and mall hoppers.

I will not do dumb things that will get me into trouble. I will get stuck in the mud, and then use my brain and a winch and maxtrax to pull myself out. You will get stuck teetering on the rock that just scratched up the underside of your truck and is now putting strain on your axle.

... Or maybe you will not even go to a rock and instead will jump the curb with your Chewbaca package 37s, and park up on the berm next to the Chick-Fil-A and pretend that it is your "Pride Rock" while eating nuggets and waffle fries.

...Also, I will get the closest thing to the original Bronco.
...Also, by doing this, the kitchen can be redone. You have no idea how awesome it is for the family to have a redone kitchen AND a Bronco.
Love this comment lmao

Lugerdog

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is just me but I think the Bronco looks really good in “Base” trim. The Sasquatch Broncos also look good, But I can’t stand the outer banks.
Base is the place. Cant wait for my basesquatch with an aftermarket front bumper

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's the one thing I dislike about the base is the small ass tires. One reason why I'm sasquatching that bitch
Sasquatch looks so good on the Bronco! But my wife is 5’ tall so she probably wouldn’t appreciate having to try and crawl in every single day when she drives it to work. ??

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sasquatch looks so good on the Bronco! But my wife is 5’ tall so she probably wouldn’t appreciate having to try and crawl in every single day when she drives it to work. ??
Problem solved ?
Ford Bronco Anyone else just want a basic bronco 1603235435166

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Potatomafia

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Tahoe PPV
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Give me steelies or give me death!

Or I'll take a basemansquatch please ?

SEkevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

SEkevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

So my wife really likes the OBX but not with the squatch. I am thinking she can keep her Explorer that will be paid for way before delivery and I can order a basesquatch for my ride. Retiring in 2 years and I could do what I want with it. Need the look of the 35’s
Sponsored