Sponsored

Anyone else think seats aren't comfortable?

SoCalDawg

Wildtrak
First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX 460
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don’t know if this helps anyone.. I’ve had spine surgery.. L5/S1 hardware and a fuse. In the vehicles I driven since having the surgery.. Toyota, Lexus, BMW, Porsche, and Ford.. I find always feel better with the lumbar support all the way in (effectively not in-use). I’ve tried using it in a 4Runner as it seems to have a shorter leg area but was still more comfortable with it not being used.
Sponsored

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m of average height at 6’3” and so far I find the seats comfortable. The only part I don’t care for is my shoulder hitting the B-pillar.

icd70

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just drove mine 1300 miles from Granger in Iowa to Yorktown Va. I' broke it up into 7.5HRS on day one and 11HRS on day two. I found the seats to be incredible comfortable. I don't know if the leather seats with the lumbar are any different than the MGV. I'm 5'10 for reference. BTW the Bronco drives incredible well on the HWY!

R11

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No.

Roadtrip test passed. Recently drove 650 miles each way, stopping only for gas and food in the basequatch, zero seat-comfort (or other) issues.🤙

Sponsored
OP
OP
nottinbe

nottinbe

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As a follow up in case it helps anyone in the vast minority that takes issue with the seats, after trying several things I found it pretty much had everything to do with the hole\cutout in the upper portion of the back. That gap, the stitching, whatever it was, just made it uncomfortable to me.

After trying a few things this is the solution I settled on and I'm really happy with it. I bought this and cut off the seat-bottom portion of it. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07TXYWXRV

Ford Bronco Anyone else think seats aren't comfortable? IMG_4681

contented

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2 Competition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seat comfort is as personal and individual as almost anything in life. Color, pizza, car models - you name it. What one likes, the next doesn't. Don't have my Bronco yet, but I can tell you the same conversations take place on BimmerPost, a BMW forum.

ThrvinBronco

First Edition
First Name
JASON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco , 2019 f250, 2014 f350
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think my base Sasquatch seats are more comfortable than my First Edition seats.

Ahauser2010

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi and Company Car
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had to buy a cushion to sit on. I’ve gotten serious pain from itb

Lagrange 6g

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f250 2014 landcruiser 1978 cj5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've read as much of the internet as I could about the seat comfort, and everything I find pretty much says how comfortable everyone thinks they are.

Does anyone think they aren't? I've got the MGV, I've had my Bronco for a few weeks, and just can't get any enjoyment out of the seats. I kind of don't like sitting in them.

The material is great and feels good to the touch, the manual adjustments are fine, steering wheel adjustability is good - but the shape of the seat back just kills me. The upper portion of the seat (where the embossed bronco is) leans back too much so I don't have any support for my upper back and shoulders, and that stupid indent (where the Bronco Nation logo is on the photo) feels like a rock in my shoe. But on my back.

Am I alone in this?

For reference, I'm 6'1" 190lb.
6’3” 200 pounds mgv seats are more comfy than my ‘18 f250 lariat just my perspective

Sponsored

Saddle Tramp

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F350, 2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've read as much of the internet as I could about the seat comfort, and everything I find pretty much says how comfortable everyone thinks they are.

Does anyone think they aren't? I've got the MGV, I've had my Bronco for a few weeks, and just can't get any enjoyment out of the seats. I kind of don't like sitting in them.

The material is great and feels good to the touch, the manual adjustments are fine, steering wheel adjustability is good - but the shape of the seat back just kills me. The upper portion of the seat (where the embossed bronco is) leans back too much so I don't have any support for my upper back and shoulders, and that stupid indent (where the Bronco Nation logo is on the photo) feels like a rock in my shoe. But on my back.

Am I alone in this?

For reference, I'm 6'1" 190lb.
6’ 160…77yrs old, most comfortable seats I have ever had in a vehicle MGV

r21free

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The front seats are great.The rear seats are very very
uncomfortable!!!!

Bradnewt

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The seats are very comfortable to me. I'm 6'3" and 275 lbs. I recently went on a 2000 mile road trip and drove for 13 hrs on one day and another day for 11 hrs I usually get sciatic pain and my knees start to hurt when driving for that long. At the end of each long drive, I had no knee or back/leg pain. I am pleasantly surprised how comfortable the mgv seats are.

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Don’t have my Bronco yet but they sure better be comfortable!! The biggest reason I am getting it is because of my messed up back and it is about the only thing out there that sits “straight up” and the top comes down/off. If the base seats don’t work, I may be looking for a 10 way power driver seat?

F-Spot

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, FJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My only complaint is the lack of side bolsters...the front seats need more side bolstering.
Sponsored