Sponsored

Anyone else think seats aren't comfortable?

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

One of the reasons I went for leather is the extra adjustability of the power seats. Like many, I would prefer MGV over leather. It's not like they use high end leather on car seats. Heck, my 83 year old mother has a loaded Mercedes on order with MB Tex. Looks and feels awesome.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Once I figured out that if you flip the headrest all the way forward it goes all the way back I was fine. :D

I have leather and power and the options for adjustments are pretty accommodating. No issues for me.

BlackBeauty1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've found the leather seats in my Badlands to be super comfortable so far, I haven't sat in them for a longer trip yet but definitely more comfortable than my Wrangler was
Does the Baldands w/Leather add back the carpeted floors, power seats and the rear armrest?

Sponsored

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just worry about how the MGV does in the summer… they won’t breathe at all and I live in Houston.. I can’t imagine the swamp butt that will ensue 😂🤣😂 I’m thinking I’ll get seat covers for sure.

WClintM

Badlands
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Pontiac G8 GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have no complaints with the comfort or materials - I'm a big fan.

Sponsored

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Then it sounds like you're going to have to keep playing with the seat position or sell the vehicle. (y)
Third option get different seats,aftermarket of different trim level.
That is a bummer though

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have had my 4dr Bronco w/leather for a week today and 350 miles. I've found the seats to be super comfortable!

U725Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

6'4" and 215 lbs and I find the seats super comfortable. I have my seat positioned fairly upright, seat bottom cushion tilted up quite a bit, a decent amount of lumbar support, headrest up a bit, and steering wheel all the way out. I also have the seat forward in the track a bit which is unusual at my height in many vehicles. I love that I still have several inches of headroom. Dare I say it's one of the absolute most comfortable vehicles I've owned and I've had over 20. One other thing I like about the position is the flat dead pedal area is fairly square with the gas pedal. In many vehicles I feel like I'm sitting sideways due to that arrangement. I also like the electronic parking brake so I don't have a foot parking brake very close to my shin like I did in a 4runner I used to own. Long reply to give others hope because I wasn't sure I would be comfortable in a vehicle this size.

OP, if you can't get comfortable I would look to aftermarket seats. Some of the SEMA builds had aftermarket seats and I would think it would easy in the Bronco.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

2500 miles so far. 190 5'10". Leather Lux. Even the wife says her side is comfortable. No issues

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have had my 4dr Bronco w/leather for a week today and 350 miles. I've found the seats to be super comfortable!
Congrats on the new Bronco! Happy to hear you are enjoying the seats :)
Sponsored