Sponsored

Anyone having second thoughts on chosen color?

zerk4321

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I second guessed my choice a hundred times before getting produced. I chose rapid red and have zero regrets - i love it. Base Sasquatch Rapid Red.
Sponsored

amazingjason

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Samurai, 1966 442
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think the only color you mentioned offered on the Braptor is Area 51….
We had second thoughts on our color choice, which was his question. The OP is thinking about switching from black, which I would encourage.

Jason

OP
OP
350vudu

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

We had second thoughts on our color choice, which was his question. The OP is thinking about switching from black, which I would encourage.

Jason
I AM the OP and I posted in the Bronco Raptor forum hoping to hear from other Bronco Raptor owners. Also from the post, I stated that I’m scheduled already. Switching really isn’t an option anymore…

Salt Shaker

Badlands
First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco, 15 Jeep GC, 15 Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really like the chilli pepper red, I had a red truck that I had to buff out pinstripes every deer and dove season.

I really like the metallic blue, I has a 75 that color. It was a pia to keep clean.

Now the oxford white is my favorite. Easy to clean and I would order that again, unless they came out with a pale green like my 71.

That robins egg looks sharp.

But I will stick with white.

Ford Bronco Anyone having second thoughts on chosen color? IMG_1549

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I AM the OP and I posted in the Bronco Raptor forum hoping to hear from other Bronco Raptor owners.
Found the gate keeper!

LOL, that level of uppity douche baggery calls for all of us "Poors" to unite and bury this thread with low class commentary!!!

Since all the current colors suck except maybe Code Orange, I'd consider Shadow Black since it is said that is the easiest color to wrap over. The black accents can stay, such as the tail gate hinges, roll bar, etc etc and it won't look like a monkey fuckin a football like , I dunno, Orange with E. Green hinges.

Sponsored

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wavered between Cyber Orange and AMB, but chose AMB based on the website rendition. It appeared to be more of a royal blue online and closer to what you might see on a classic Bronco. Dealer sent me a pic when it arrived and my heart sank a little bit, first reaction was "WTF man I ordered BLUE not BLACK". Got a closer look and realized that it was in fact blue, but a seriously dark blue. It turned out to be one of the classiest looking colors in my opinion, as the color is understated from a distance but really shines up close in detail. I still think Cyber Orange would be sweet, just because the first 6th gen Bronco I saw debuted in that color, you know, the one with the cutout doors...it may not be a classic vintage Bronco color, but it'll probably become a classic on its own merit. Eruption Green was another one that looked good, but after seeing several of them around it lost a lot of its appeal now. The heritage editions look fantastic, and if they ever come out with a boxwood green and dark brown interior combo for them, I'm going to have a serious case of envy.

Sorle

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I currently have a black Braptor with graphics package chosen and even though I am in love with that combination, my eyes have strayed a bit to Code Orange with graphics. Even though I am scheduled for 2/27 build date and pretty much locked in, I am having second thoughts. Anyone else?
Hot Pepper Red 4dr Black Diamond from the start. Never wavered. Painting the MIC White here in the near future. Have soft top as well.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I wanted Race Red but the boss overruled so choice was black or blue. Saw a Bronco Sport in AMB at dealer when I was placing order. It had rained and the color pooped for me.

And in a way I am glad it is an exclusive one year only color

After seeing qa blue interior after I got mine I do think it might have been a netter choice than toast with the blue outdide

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just choose Iconic Silver and you will have zero regrets 😝

Sponsored

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No regrets. Like the pop of the velocity blue in the gray and white winter
Ford Bronco Anyone having second thoughts on chosen color? 23274C0C-1D6B-48B0-8B33-9DCCE1AE294A

Baja Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco, 20 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nope. It was Velocity Blue or nothing!
Ford Bronco Anyone having second thoughts on chosen color? A0D2A33A-C883-49AB-B17C-265DFD448847

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I was torn between Eruption green and Code Orange. In the spring I saw an Eruption green raptor and bronco fest east. Loved it. My wife wanted me to order white. My wife hates green, told me she wouldn't ride in it if I ordered green. She is not a fan of orange either, but will ride in it.

Ended up with Code Orange, I love it.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I was torn between Eruption green and Code Orange. In the spring I saw an Eruption green raptor and bronco fest east. Loved it. My wife wanted me to order white. My wife hates green, told me she wouldn't ride in it if I ordered green. She is not a fan of orange either, but will ride in it.

Ended up with Code Orange, I love it.
Can't go wrong with either color choice. Glad you love it, congratulations! :)

TTUHoopsFans

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m getting race red. Hope it’s not too flashy. But I am a big Texas Tech Red Raiders fan and I love the red and black combo.
Sponsored