Sponsored

Anyone install Rough Country "Nudge Bar" lights or their ditch lights on a base with no aux switches?

Anvilair1973

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 door and 1994 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Has anyone here installed the Rough Country "Nudge Bar" lights or their ditch lights on a base with no aux switches?
If so, how easy was the wiring harness install and where did you mount/place the switch?
Pics would be a bonus :cool:

Thanks in advance!

Dave
Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone here installed the Rough Country "Nudge Bar" lights or their ditch lights on a base with no aux switches?
If so, how easy was the wiring harness install and where did you mount/place the switch?

Thanks in advance!

Dave
Did you check to see if you have the aux switch wiring? You might be able to add the switches.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Check with Adam at @4x4TruckLEDs.com. I know he put a ton of lights on his Bronco without AUX switches. They will have solutions for you.

Ford Bronco Anyone install Rough Country "Nudge Bar" lights or their ditch lights on a base with no aux switches? 1711460027228-51

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm not sure what the nudge bar is? Is that similar to the safari bar/bull bar? Do they make it for a plastic bumper?

Our truck is actually an Outerbanks with an HD Modular Bumper

We make lots of lighting solutions for Modular Bumpers.

For the Capable we have a dual fog kit.

For the plastic we have single fog kits.

For the plastic WITHOUT OEM fogs, we have nothing. You'd need to remove the panels and buy the OEM fog adapter kit + fog lights to make it work. Then you'd need to run wires to the dash.

Our truck has no upfitters believe it or not (we took what we could get on the lot). So we installed an Auxbeam switch panel in ours

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/truck-accessories/switch-panels/

Our ditch kits are compatible with all trim levels of course:

Bbaliatico

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

Thanks in advance!

Dave
Not sure what you mean by nudge bar but I have this from rough country. It had 4 light tabs, 2 inside where my lights are. I like it simple and never go off-road so k don’t want lights I can’t legally use. I’ve had these hella 500’s on every car and truck. Lego on road.

I do have the aux switches but it should not be hard. I have a post on it.

also, I put $30 fogs in my base bumper by drilling a hole (the part was out of stock and I never switched out. Also on aux switches but lights are easy. There is an access hole beneath steering wheel I used for amp line to battery.

IMG_9800.jpeg

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Similar to the Auxbeam kit Adam mentioned above, @IAG Performance now offers this solution to add light switches on one panel in an easily reached location.
Sponsored