Sponsored

Anyone prefer the smaller tire look?

Vintage smaller tire - humble truck - OR - Big tires (Sasquatch) and a "look at me" truck -

• Humble vintage look truck

• Big tire look truck

• I think big tires can look vintage

Results are only viewable after voting.

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi -
Mainly for road drivers, not dedicated off roaders - I was wondering, how many of you prefer the smaller tire look ? To me it reminds me of vintage, humble truck. Which I like. But then on some days, I like the look of the big tires too.... so I am trying to decide - do I want a vintage looking truck, or something that looks tough and capable - but also has that "look at me" big tire factor.

Ford Bronco Anyone prefer the smaller tire look? 1596123502500
Sponsored

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hi -
Mainly for road drivers, not dedicated off roaders - I was wondering, how many of you prefer the smaller tire look ? To me it reminds me of vintage, humble truck. Which I like. But then on some days, I like the look of the big tires too.... so I am trying to decide - do I want a vintage looking truck, or something that looks tough and capable - but also has that "look at me" big tire factor.

Ford Bronco Anyone prefer the smaller tire look? 1596123502500
Is that real? with the Sasquatch Pkg Bronco is Huge, I would prefer the without Sasq Pkg. (for Practicality on Road Only) But sometimes I would want it, aah so difficult to decide :eek:

LemonShark

Outer Banks
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mercedes C43 AMG, 2018 Honda Odyssey
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'd like to say that just because someone likes the way something looks, it doesn't mean they are a "look at me," kinda' person.

I'm going Sasquatch because I like it. I don't care what anyone else thinks, or if they ever look at me.

My wife is forced to look at me all the time, I think that's asking enough of humanity.

GetBucked

Big Bend
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

"Better to have and not need, than need and not have."

I personally am somewhere in-between. I think an aggressive A/T or mild M/T 33" tire like what comes on the Badlands is a very good middle ground. This is most likely where i will end up going when the time comes to replace/upgrade tires.

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think they all look good, I just think sasquatch looks best.

Clark

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I prefer skinny and tall tires. They look great in my opinion, tall but not overly huge and give trucks a better stance without looking bloated. They add less unsprung weight, helps maintain power and mpg (negligible). Still great off road performance when you need to hit the dirt. Feels like win win to me.

bobbleheadguru

Base
First Name
Farris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

"Better to have and not need, than need and not have."

I personally am somewhere in-between. I think an aggressive A/T or mild M/T 33" tire like what comes on the Badlands is a very good middle ground. This is most likely where i will end up going when the time comes to replace/upgrade tires.
As Sherlock McEinstein once said....
"Better to have a redone kitchen and a base Bronco with nothing on it, than a lifted Sasquatch Bronco with giant inch infotainment screen that I cannot afford and no improvements to my kitchen..."

Brick Vanderhuge

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, Custom Softail, Flatside Shovelhead
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I actually prefer the look of the big tires but, since my car will be on road 95% of the time, I think the smaller tire is more practical. That being said, the 32" AT's look pretty good too.

Sponsored

Iconic

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Base
The only reason I'm in line for a Bronco, and on this site, is because of the squatch package. If the new Bronco only came like any other soccer mommy SUV, I'd buy a Blazer.

OP
OP
Broncolli

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'd like to say that just because someone likes the way something looks, it doesn't mean they are a "look at me," kinda' person.

I'm going Sasquatch because I like it. I don't care what anyone else thinks, or if they ever look at me.

My wife is forced to look at me all the time, I think that's asking enough of humanity.
You are absolutely correct - I feel the same way- even though I wrote it that way - I could not think of a better way to say mall crawler. Trust me I am in that camp as well - just can't find a better term for it.

steverollin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Badlands, BMW X7, LX 570, TRX on order
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As Sherlock McEinstein once said....
"Better to have a redone kitchen and a base Bronco with nothing on it, than a lifted Sasquatch Bronco with giant inch infotainment screen that I cannot afford and no improvements to my kitchen..."
The G6 forums answer should be …. Get Both!

Small tires look good, until you see bigger ones.

OP
OP
Broncolli

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think a small tire 2 door would be cool for tooling around the town
Ford Bronco Anyone prefer the smaller tire look? 1596124187143

But then I see those lifted on 37s and I'm like :p

That's exactly where this stems from - the indecision.... life is hard.

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hi -

Ford Bronco Anyone prefer the smaller tire look? 1596124187143
I think the small tire looks good, it will not have the off road capability of the big tire trucks but will drive better on the street. But I would daily drive one. I guess I want 2 bronco's now. lol

A good plan maybe to buy the small tire Bronco street drive it till it is paid off, then put the big tires and lift on it.

The low starting price of the 2 door base makes it competitive with a bunch of crossovers and those crossovers can never be lifted and given a second life as a trail vehicle. It should have great resale value at the least.
Sponsored