Sponsored

Anyone running Wildtrak Wheels with 33's on a Non-Sas Outer Banks?

BigP'sGreenMachine

Outer Banks
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Need some help. I was able to find some find Wildtrak takeoff wheels with 33 KO2s on them. Will I be able to run them on my stock Non-Sas OBX? Will I need to remove the crash bars?
Sponsored

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You should be fine without removing the crash bars.

Ksolaas1

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have 35's off of a WildTrak on my Outer Banks.(See profile pic) Just had to remove the crash bars. Speedo was off by 3-4 MPH which I reset with the Ford ProCal. If you want more pictures, let me know.

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have 35's off of a WildTrak on my Outer Banks.(See profile pic) Just had to remove the crash bars. Speedo was off by 3-4 MPH which I reset with the Ford ProCal. If you want more pictures, let me know.
Looks great! How much poke for the non-sas fenders? Any interference with the rear brake light?

Considering the same for my OBX.

Sponsored

BWepps

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Need some help. I was able to find some find Wildtrak takeoff wheels with 33 KO2s on them. Will I be able to run them on my stock Non-Sas OBX? Will I need to remove the crash bars?
Hiyas,

I went with the "35's" takeoffs from a Wildtrak. I love the look of the black wheels + Eruption Green. You will have to take off the crash bars though. Still getting 19+mph.
Ford Bronco Anyone running Wildtrak Wheels with 33's on a Non-Sas Outer Banks? Bronco Wildtrak

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Photos attached.

Ford Bronco Anyone running Wildtrak Wheels with 33's on a Non-Sas Outer Banks? Bronco Wildtrak

Thanks for sharing! That’s not too bad at all. Was afraid it would be something obnoxious. The black WT take offs are the best looking wheels hands down!

FloridaBroncoPipeDream

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hiyas,

I went with the "35's" takeoffs from a Wildtrak. I love the look of the black wheels + Eruption Green. You will have to take off the crash bars though. Still getting 19+mph.
Any lift/level?

Sponsored

Stache12

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hiyas,

man I love this look, I really want to get those painted flares for mine.

Dillon.benoit

Outer Banks
First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Was there a difference in the ride quality at all? More sluggish or highway driving change?

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Here is my 21 OBX with a 4” lift, Wikdtrack wheels/tires. I did not have to remove crash bars
Ford Bronco Anyone running Wildtrak Wheels with 33's on a Non-Sas Outer Banks? IMG_5527

Last edited:

Dillon.benoit

Outer Banks
First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here is my 21 OBX with a 4” lift, Wikdtrack wheels?tires. I did not have to remove crash bars
Ford Bronco Anyone running Wildtrak Wheels with 33's on a Non-Sas Outer Banks? IMG_5527
Any difference in ride quality to note? Also have a '21 obx already have the 3" lift and thinking of putting wildtrak tires on.

SeaVee

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 2500 Suburban, 77 Bronco, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My OBX with Badlands rims and 295/70/17’s. Removed crash bars, no lift.
Ford Bronco Anyone running Wildtrak Wheels with 33's on a Non-Sas Outer Banks? IMG_0672
Sponsored