First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Agreed, $70 each!! Maybe S.S. is not the way?
A steel bolt would absolutely work. You'd just have to deal with the rust and corrosion, down the road. Or you just give everything added tolerances to account for the added coating to keep your steel bolt from rusting as quickly. There's definitely pros and cons to both steel and stainless steel.

The steel bolts would be ~$20 for the pair. I'm not a big fan of 'value engineered'. I am a big fan of 'Buy once, cry once' though.

T7075 billet aluminum, 18-8 stainless steel, and custom powdercoat finishes is such a sweet combo. Maybe I'll make the stainless hardware an upgrade. It is a big enough cost difference to move the needle. Let me think about it.
Sponsored

Bronco Finder

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150 , Broncos 76, 75, 72, 72, 68, 67, 66
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ok so I will need 4 in velocity blue please to fit both these style bumpers. I'm already broke anyway. Lol

Screenshot_20211013-191445_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211018-213926_Chrome.jpg

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ok so I will need 4 in velocity blue please to fit both these style bumpers. I'm already broke anyway. Lol

Ford Bronco AR | S.I.T.H. Modular Bumper Shackle - Common Hardware REIMAGINED Screenshot_20211018-213926_Chrome

Ford Bronco AR | S.I.T.H. Modular Bumper Shackle - Common Hardware REIMAGINED Screenshot_20211018-213926_Chrome
If you already have those bumpers, I'll need the width of those mounts where the shackles would go. ;)

Bronco Finder

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150 , Broncos 76, 75, 72, 72, 68, 67, 66
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you already have those bumpers, I'll need the width of those mounts where the shackles would go. ;)
Ok, dont have them yet, ordered them last month so I hope soon, hell dont even have my bronco yet ethier. I will keep you updated when I do receive them.
Thanks

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What, exactly are 'regular' shackles? I've looked around any the only brand that is comparable in quality would be Factor 55. Are their products in the regular category?
Heh...I have 2 of your products on order and will order these too. Cyber orange....lets go! My VISA is on fire! 😉 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🚒 Take my money!💰

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm looking for shackles and like the look of these. I will go with Cyber Orange or if you offer them, Carbonized Gray for something more subtle.

Any chance of Carb Gray and do you have an ETA on availability?

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Give me cactus gray baby!

rdg698

Badlands
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve had this 3D printed SITH Shackle laying around for a couple weeks, in anticipation of finally picking up our Bronco. Well, that time has arrived! I can’t tell you how much easier this will make R&D for parts!

First impressions, nailed it! In my opinion, the proportions and shape are just right. It definitely has the bespoke look I was going for, but looks right at home on the modular bumper.

I’ll get pricing up before Thanksgiving. I have several feelers out there for the 7075 billets that I’m waiting to receive. Yes, 7075! Not that typical 6061. Structural aircraft components are made from 7075. This is the good stuff. The bolt is an 18-8 3/4” stainless steel. Just all around burly hardware.

If I smash go on the SITH tomorrow, I’d expect to have completed pairs ready to ship early to mid January, due to the Holidays. I have a local club member with a Badlands so I can get the orange swatch dialed in and make both colors (Watermelon Sugar Red and Badlands Orange) available at launch.

That looks great! I think matching the CO color in the Badlands badge/interior trim would sell it for me.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That looks great! I think matching the CO color in the Badlands badge/interior trim would sell it for me.
Orange and Red will be the launch day colors. They will always be available, once they go live. I need to get over to my dealership and color match the orange with the Bronco they have on the lot.

Throughout the year, we'll cycle through all of the custom colors. I'll probably start a "Which Color Next" poll and keep the process going.

The SITH Shackles are on the website, ready to go live. It may be a Christmas Day thing... shipping in late January.

🤔

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think these have been popular... probably what I would have bought if it wasn't for you coming up with the SITH.

GearAmerica Mega Shackles Orange (2PK) | 68,000 lbs Capacity - Stronger than 3/4" D Rings | Tow Shackle + 7/8" Pin + Washers | Securely Connect Tow Strap or Winch Rope to 4x4 for Off-Road 4x4 Recovery https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Q6TF8L...abc_QCX518BYC3HE8J4A3FWZ?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
Gear America makes good quality product I got there Uber shackles and part of the procceds they donate to st judes children. The ar ones look good but I a,ready bought the gear America ones so wasent going to double dip

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Orange and Red will be the launch day colors. They will always be available, once they go live. I need to get over to my dealership and color match the orange with the Bronco they have on the lot.

Throughout the year, we'll cycle through all of the custom colors. I'll probably start a "Which Color Next" poll and keep the process going.

The SITH Shackles are on the website, ready to go live. It may be a Christmas Day thing... shipping in late January.

🤔
Ford Bronco AR | S.I.T.H. Modular Bumper Shackle - Common Hardware REIMAGINED Capture5.JPG

do not see it. Cant wait to see theses in all the colors. ;)

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just wish they would ship out the license plate frames and the stirrups before taking on other projects .

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford Bronco AR | S.I.T.H. Modular Bumper Shackle - Common Hardware REIMAGINED Capture5.JPG

do not see it. Cant wait to see theses in all the colors. ;)
They are on my view of the website. You just can't see it yet, since they aren't 'live'.... Which begs the question. what else is on there that you can't see yet.??

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I just wish they would ship out the license plate frames and the stirrups before taking on other projects .
Product development, product manufacturing, and order fulfillment are totally different processes. If your scenario were how things worked, we would only be starting product development on product #2 for the Bronco... and this is just Bronco parts. There are Mach e parts in development, more GT350 and GT500 SHELBY parts and we're building out the new shop location all at the same time.

Rest assured, the STIRRUPS, TAPS, and CALL SIGNS are all being machined. These will all be shipping out at about the same time.
Sponsored