First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Which one? The one on the center console or the side of the dash or a new location altogether?
Something that attaches in a way that doesnt hinder the airbag on that top bar between A and B pillar.. the exact place you would expect a handle to be. I know, its a tall order. I'll pay half as much as a divorce costs.

Sponsored

mootruck98

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You practically have to do some storage solution named ā€œsaddlebagā€
I am certainly looking for saddle bag style trasharoo that won't block the rear camera because it has a smaller bag on either side of the tire rather than directly in front of it

Combine that with some sort of mounting system for traction boards horizontally across top half of spare. Once again not blocking the camera.

Belem

First Edition
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda MX-5/2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
How about a fire extinguisher holder that actually fits somewhere in the bronco besides the generic garbage on amazon?
I was just gonna say that!

I was thinking a seat mountable bracket for a fire extinguisher...maybe for the rear seat, probably passenger.

Rosalieee

Raptor
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, BMW M3 Competition X-Drive
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Iā€™d love to see some high-up mounted hooks for the interior for hanging things. I realized this week while picking up laundry that there is nowhere in the car to hang things.

There are a lot of random bolts a hook could be sandwich beneath. We have a octopus shaped hook in the trunk of our Tesla to keep grocery bags from sliding everywhere and we use it all the time

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You guys (or someone else) HAS to figure out a grab handle for that passenger side before my wife leaves me and takes the dog.
We did the TX Off-Rodeo Saturday and when I was the passenger, I needed a better grab handle. There should be one in the dash right in front of the passenger. It would serve two purposes; helping get in, and "OH SHIT!!"

Sponsored

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know this pic is dark and not good, but does anyone know what goes in the accessory ready notch in the back of the roll bar? Iā€™m thinking there are a number of cool accessories you could come up with for this. Rear camera mount, better lighting solution for the cargo area?

Ford Bronco AR | Which project next? 1
That is the mounting bolt location for the rear shell of the hard top. But if you don't intend on ever running a hard top, you could mount something from there.

TexasBlaze

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
1. arenā€™t you guys already working on the trail sights? I hope so Iā€™m looking forward to those
2. Yes canā€™t wait to see what you come with on the grab handles
3. Also for sure on the recovery hooks looking forward to seeing those too.
4. Definitely something with a bull or stinger bar that doesnā€™t block the camera super interested.
5. I would be interested in the carbon fiber fenders from you guys.
6. Also another idea maybe come up with some awesome door sill plates that would be sweet!

With the STIRRUPS getting wrapped up, itā€™s time to start another BRONCO project. What would you want to see come to life next?

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
1) I'd say an alternate grab handle/handles for entry/exit/osh*t first then interior replacements/upgrade.

2) The trail sights would be my second choice, but it would be dependent on if they could be modular or have an option to be flush or almost flush (maybe with a carbon composite top portion ;)).

I already ordered the BYODR, but it may be a couple years before I see the Bronco, so I'll have plenty of time to drool and save up.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@EIGHTLUG - My first choice would be the Grab Handles, but couldn't resist the 'FART' option.

I can tell that a lot of people are very much opposed to whatever interior accent trim color came with their model and welcome some change - albeit a small one. And the lack of a handle on the Base will have those folks wanting that for the Passenger seat covers (i.e. person) that need an extra handle to hold on while on those bouncy trails.

Show us some ideas, I'm sure there will be takers regardless.
Sponsored