First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I knew it was going to be top notch when it took 5 minutes just to get the box open! Thanks @EIGHTLUG for the beautiful dash jewelry! Going to get some use for years to come traveling around the country and hitting trails.

IMG_20220114_133128.jpg
Tumbled Matte Clear Picatinny is quickly becoming my favorite. So much contrast. It just pops off the dash! Same with the Tech Bronze. They are such conversation starters. I'm stoked that you like it! Thank you again for being patient and I hope it was worth the wait.

And yes. We are world renowned for our precision box taping work. Leave no detail to chance. ;)
We could probably get a dozen more orders out a day, if we did craptastic packaging, but that's just not our M.O.
Sponsored

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I still have more of my money for you to take..so I appreciate all of your hard work..the stuff is so awesome ..we all get impatient..except for my license plate holder the super troopers get really ticket happy 😆.
We had a literal SUV load of CALL SIGNS go out yesterday. Wait until you see that bad boy. It's SOLID.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You gonna show us your B.A.L.L.S. or what :sneaky:
My B.A.L.L.S. will be dropping MLK Day afternoon. We ran out of time today to get the renderings together.

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My B.A.L.L.S. will be dropping MLK Day afternoon. We ran out of time today to get the renderings together.
Rail is in the mail, thanks for that! Looking forward to the B.A.L.L.S. thread :ROFLMAO:

clpray16

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Ford Bronco , Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I haven't seen that Picattiny mount. What is it and where did you get it? Thanks in advance. I got my tracking on Wed, and it's arriving today. I'll have a bronco hoipefully by 2023. LOL.
It’s the “Rail dogz low profile gun rail mount” I got it on Amazon, if you do get it I recommend goin to ace or something and getting a longer bolt and lock nut to secure your stuff to it

Sponsored

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So got it installed the other day and it looks great and matches up perfectly with my 67 Designs set-up. One small issue though, the right side foot will not stay attached to the dash indentation. When installing I wiped the area clean with alcohol and it was stuck in place at first but now it won't stay in contact and it sits there vibrating on that side.

Anyone else run into this and have a solution? Thinking about taking the right side off and throwing a slight bend into it to create more contact force.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So got it installed the other day and it looks great and matches up perfectly with my 67 Designs set-up. One small issue though, the right side foot will not stay attached to the dash indentation. When installing I wiped the area clean with alcohol and it was stuck in place at first but now it won't stay in contact and it sits there vibrating on that side.

Anyone else run into this and have a solution? Thinking about taking the right side off and throwing a slight bend into it to create more contact force.
I haven’t run into that specific issue. I randomly pick up parts and assemble rails then install them on my dash to double check fitment throughout the different runs. Try leaving the center bracket in place and torqued down. Loosen the screws on the rail on that side and swap the ends around. It could be as simple as just a little bit thicker DSST to take up the tolerance on that side. I’m sure there are very slight differences in our dashes when they’re molded.

5cats

Outer Banks
First Name
jd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R1200GS, Outback, PriusV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
SEND IT

FairFrank

Black Diamond
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Beautiful piece of machining. Thanks Eightlug. Sorry for the crappy photos.

Edit: I saw it was delivered and I ran home because I couldn't wait to see this thing. So stoked to get it on my Bronco (in hopefully 2 weeks) when it gets delivered. my setup includes a gun adapter camera screw, phone holder (no longer on Amazon), and a Mutnt Binocular tripod adapter. I am a big hunter and wanted my Binoculars at my fingertips.
Great setup! Thx for sharing! I'm wondering, is it possible to find smth similar for Vortex mono(thinking about this model)?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't really seen anyone talking about how to get power up to our rails when we don't have the Lux package, so I thought I'd share my plan. This will mount on top of the dash and I will drill one small hole through the dash and run the positive to a fuse in the fuse box. It gives me one power port (cb) and 4 3amp USB chargers. I can turn the usb's on and off with the button on them. Plenty of power for phones, tablets, cb, gmrs, and who knows what else. This way I can have the shortest cables possible and not have them hanging down the dash. What are your plans for power?
20220116_212523.jpg
20220116_212550.jpg

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I haven't really seen anyone talking about how to get power up to our rails when we don't have the Lux package, so I thought I'd share my plan. This will mount on top of the dash and I will drill one small hole through the dash and run the positive to a fuse in the fuse box. It gives me one power port (cb) and 4 3amp USB chargers. I can turn the usb's on and off with the button on them. Plenty of power for phones, tablets, cb, gmrs, and who knows what else. This way I can have the shortest cables possible and not have them hanging down the dash. What are your plans for power?
Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING | BAM-BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail) 20220116_212550
Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING | BAM-BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail) 20220116_212550
I was just thinking about this - great idea! Do you have a link to that? I was considering a different device - I like that one much better.

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I originally bought this https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B09FDWPM4N?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title and decided I didn't wanna take the chance of getting dirt in the sockets so then I bought this https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01DXD0PUA?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title. I just took 2 of the 12v plugs out and installed my usb's.
Looking forward to you install thread. Looking at others and wondering if there is any way to flush mount one - gotta go look at the dash and take some measurements.
Sponsored