Sponsored

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4WP also had one on their custom/concept vehicle, but I have never seen any details from 4WP or Gobi. 4WP talks about theirs briefly just after the 3:00 minute mark at .

DDEC0EC5-C16B-4388-9A47-449B0131C7B2.jpeg
Yes, but somewhere Ryan mentioned somewhere that it the 4wp not even on the pipeline for getting built anytime soon.. at least not in 2022...
Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
so over on BN BrianBell66 (whom I assume either works for 4WP or has maybe a preproduction model) posted a picture of their rail... Have to say, I still like the AR Rail better... seems more... solid/secure than this one....
1633879846564.png
not to dump on 4WP but I’m glad I didn’t wait. AR one looks better.

AND 4WP is one of those companies that insists on obnoxious branding on everything lol. AR is much more subtle 👌🏾👌🏾

Sponsored

GoatFab

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
AR | BAM BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail)

Here are your saucy renders of the three standard colors on the two rail designs. We have Picatinny available in Graphite Black, Tech Bronze, and Tumbled Matte Clear.

Pricing... Everyone wants to know what this sweet piece of kit will cost.

$275.00 shipped. BRONCO6G members will get 20% off ($220)! If you want in on the pre-purchase, before it's on the website or available anywhere else, here's what I'll need you to do. The parts won't be available outside of BRONCO6G until after November 5th or after SEMA wraps up.

Step 1: Reply to this thread with 'SEND IT' and I'll add you to the list on Post #2. Your place on the list isn't necessarily the order you will be receiving your AR | BAM BYODR, because they will be produced in bulk and orders fulfilled as they roll out of anodizing.

Step 2: PM me with your (actual) name, shipping address, and email. Also include the color and rail type you desire. I'll email you with a custom invoice with the BRONCO6G Member Discount applied. This will be applicable to 2 uses. I can go to 3, 4, or even 5 if you have that many BRONCOS. I know some of you will have more than one Bronco. This is also a way to grow the community and drive traffic to the website. This offer will also be available to all existing and new BRONCO6G members, beyond November 5th.

black-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

black-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

bronze-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

bronze-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

-Smooth Rail Option-

There's also the smooth rail option. Same colors are available.
Graphite Black, Tech Bronze, and Tumbled Matte Clear.

Being that the entire unit is modular, you'll be able to order one rail smooth and one rail Picatinny, if you so desire. In the end, it was just easier to produce the two rails separately. As always, we appreciate the support!

black-smooth-jpg-jpg.jpg

black-smooth-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

bronze-smooth-jpg-jpg.jpg

bronze-smooth-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-smooth-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-smooth-jpg-jpg.jpg
Send IT

JDoc92

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Send it!

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Does it matter that like 60 people were added to the list between when I paid and when I was added? 😬
Not at all. If you fall in the first 250 for this initial run, yours will ship with this first batch.

BostonGuy

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can anyone point me to a post that describes the difference more of the smooth vs "milled" version of this. I've already ordered smooth and not sure if I can change but I'm not sure if I'm following all differences. Mounts should be able to fit in each "open" section of the smooth correct? so i could mount like 6ish things.

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can anyone point me to a post that describes the difference more of the smooth vs "milled" version of this. I've already ordered smooth and not sure if I can change but I'm not sure if I'm following all differences. Mounts should be able to fit in each "open" section of the smooth correct? so i could mount like 6ish things.
Correct, as long as the mount only has one screw to clamp it.
Or you you could use the slotted holes in either rail to mount things.

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If you order an actual Picatinny mounted accessory, you will be able to mount 8 single point Picatinny accessories in 8 positions across the smooth rail. This also means, if they fit, you will be able to mount a maximum of 8 picatinny accessories on the entire length of the rail.

If it's a standard clamp on style device (GoPro), you can mount it anywhere across the smooth rail.

On the Picatinny rail, you have an abundance of mounting locations for Picatinny accessories. From what I've seen, there are a lot of standard accessories online that do not require Picatinny or a notch in the rail for mounting. Everything that AR will design for these rails will not have a notch that requires a Picatinny point.

At the end of the day, it really just comes down to which style you prefer. You'll be safe for mounting the accessories you want with no major issue.

BostonGuy

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you order an actual Picatinny mounted accessory, you will be able to mount 8 single point Picatinny accessories in 8 positions across the smooth rail. This also means, if they fit, you will be able to mount a maximum of 8 picatinny accessories on the entire length of the rail.

If it's a standard clamp on style device (GoPro), you can mount it anywhere across the smooth rail.

On the Picatinny rail, you have an abundance of mounting locations for Picatinny accessories. From what I've seen, there are a lot of standard accessories online that do not require Picatinny or a notch in the rail for mounting. Everything that AR will design for these rails will not have a notch that requires a Picatinny point.

At the end of the day, it really just comes down to which style you prefer. You'll be safe for mounting the accessories you want with no major issue.
Thank you now just to figure out what to mount for my mall parking lot rides.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thank you now just to figure out what to mount for my mall parking lot rides.
You and me both! Mall parking lots are getting pretty big these days. Some are older and more overgrown with vegetation and large trees. I’d definitely suggest a Garmin GPS. 🤣

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
not to dump on 4WP but I’m glad I didn’t wait. AR one looks better.

AND 4WP is one of those companies that insists on obnoxious branding on everything lol. AR is much more subtle 👌🏾👌🏾
Wait until you see the what comes out for the BAM BYODR this week. Hint: The components will emphasize the capital M for Modularity. For any other company to make something better, they’ll need to come with their A+ game.
Sponsored