Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ll have pics up of the pre-prod rails that will be at SEMA, either today or tomorrow.

For the show, I opted to go on the brighter side of colors, to assist in making the BAMs pop off the dash. The black is more grey, the dark Tech Bronze is more of a bright bronze color, and the matte clear tumbled is bright silver.

So when you see the pics, don’t be alarmed, unless you’re intrigued and like one of those colors more. 😉
Oh thank goodness! That bright bronze scared me 😂, bring on the dark tech bronze, for me!
Sponsored

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m designing three mounts for random accessories just like you mentioned.
When you have those, please start a New Thread for BYOD Rail Accessory Mounting Solutions with a link from this thread. People with any rail type - from you or others would find a variety of solutions handy.

I'm looking for something simple to hold a Parking Permit securely, rather than hanging it from my mirror.

I also like the idea of having something to hold the EZ Pass (East Coast). Mine looks to be about 1 7/8" x 3.5" x 15/16", but is not square; it's slightly rounded across the sides and top and the front face slopes from 5/8" to 15/16". See here:

Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING | BAM-BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail) 1635436081100

I'm not keen on anything with several points of articulation as I just see those as more failure points.

Keep us posted.

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

JimiRads

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond, MT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
AR | BAM BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail)

Here are your saucy renders of the three standard colors on the two rail designs. We have Picatinny available in Graphite Black, Tech Bronze, and Tumbled Matte Clear.

Pricing... Everyone wants to know what this sweet piece of kit will cost.

$275.00 shipped. BRONCO6G members will get 20% off ($220)! If you want in on the pre-purchase, before it's on the website or available anywhere else, here's what I'll need you to do. The parts won't be available outside of BRONCO6G until after November 5th or after SEMA wraps up.

Step 1: Reply to this thread with 'SEND IT' and I'll add you to the list on Post #2. Your place on the list isn't necessarily the order you will be receiving your AR | BAM BYODR, because they will be produced in bulk and orders fulfilled as they roll out of anodizing.

Step 2: PM me with your (actual) name, shipping address, and email. Also include the color and rail type you desire. I'll email you with a custom invoice with the BRONCO6G Member Discount applied. This will be applicable to 2 uses. I can go to 3, 4, or even 5 if you have that many BRONCOS. I know some of you will have more than one Bronco. This is also a way to grow the community and drive traffic to the website. This offer will also be available to all existing and new BRONCO6G members, beyond November 5th.

Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING | BAM-BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail) 1635436081100

-Smooth Rail Option-

There's also the smooth rail option. Same colors are available.
Graphite Black, Tech Bronze, and Tumbled Matte Clear.

Being that the entire unit is modular, you'll be able to order one rail smooth and one rail Picatinny, if you so desire. In the end, it was just easier to produce the two rails separately. As always, we appreciate the support!

Send It!

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When you have those, please start a New Thread for BYOD Rail Accessory Mounting Solutions with a link from this thread. People with any rail type - from you or others would find a variety of solutions handy.

I'm looking for something simple to hold a Parking Permit securely, rather than hanging it from my mirror.

I also like the idea of having something to hold the EZ Pass (East Coast). Mine looks to be about 1 7/8" x 3.5" x 15/16", but is not square; it's slightly rounded across the sides and top and the front face slopes from 5/8" to 15/16". See here:

1635436081100.png

I'm not keen on anything with several points of articulation as I just see those as more failure points.

Keep us posted.
Curtis (@EIGHTLUG), I can loan you my spare E-ZPass if you would like to use it to design a holder.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Parts for the SEMA builds are on hand. It’s crunch time for sure! Below are color samples, as discussed above, for the display rails.

It’s been very fast paced with this project. It’s almost surreal having parts in our hands so quickly. The bulk of the preordered BAMs will be in anodizing this coming week. Next steps will be getting them packaged for shipping, labeled, and onto your collective doorsteps!!

*As a side note, there is still time to get in on the initial run of rails. The next batch will kick off in mid-November for Christmas delivery.
They are beauties!!!!!

Really hope you have a local event for your stuff after SEMA. Maybe less fanfare, more rain, but also locals picking up their rails, steps or whatever else.

I would be happy to do a B6g independent review.*

*Full disclosure: I've already paid for a BYOD rail at the full price listed in post 1 of this thread, I received no discounts or kick-backs, and don't even have a Bronco yet. Just happen to live in the same area as @EIGHTLUG and would be willing to write something up for the other B6g users to utilize.

Sponsored

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@EIGHTLUG any update on the bomb proofing for the mounting point of the rail?

Shim

Badlands
First Name
Shim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Send it.

CoachMP3