Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I can't wait. I added the factory floor mats: they look as good as Weathertech and I wanted the bronco logo on them. I think I am getting the drop down table for the back with my Ford bucks and hope for some type of locking cover for the cargo area for when the top is off.

I need to come up with a set of steps that will work with the rock rails on the Big Bend. I saw somewhere bold on saddle type steps that I can use.

Adding a fresh air intake, a true duel exhaust and may chip it just for fun eventually. I'm getting old so this is probably my last toy that I will buy so I might as well have fun with it.
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-18.jpg

Love your avatar. If we could just get that A51 to look exactly like it in all lighting conditions I would be ecstatic! A51 was my first choice but I move to Carbonized long ago. This picture has me longing for that steel blue and questioning my choice again...
I know what you mean. But remember, others will see it like this as you drive down the road. It's like the Ruby Red on the wife's Mustang. I never see it show off until I see another Ruby Red Ford pass me on the road. :)

OP
OP
projectbadlands

projectbadlands

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can't wait. I added the factory floor mats: they look as good as Weathertech and I wanted the bronco logo on them. I think I am getting the drop down table for the back with my Ford bucks and hope for some type of locking cover for the cargo area for when the top is off.

I need to come up with a set of steps that will work with the rock rails on the Big Bend. I saw somewhere bold on saddle type steps that I can use.

Adding a fresh air intake, a true duel exhaust and may chip it just for fun eventually. I'm getting old so this is probably my last toy that I will buy so I might as well have fun with it.
How do we see how many Ford bucks we have?

Skip2a

Black Diamond
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I thought we all got $300 for bucks for something that Ford screwed up but I'm not sure.

OP
OP
projectbadlands

projectbadlands

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad to see one of the first builds out was an Area 51!!!! Hell yea!!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.