Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NOT in a good mood right now.
Maybe I need some sleep. I get shitty when I'm behind the curve on sleep.

Hearing all these option exclusions is getting me way down. The more I read, the more that I want becomes unavailable together.

No manual V6.
Trim level paint exclusions
No manual Sasquatch.... which shocks the hell out of me.
Why would you hype the hell out of your granny gear tranny .....and then exclude it from the most offroad worthy models??? That makes ZERO sense. ZERO marketing sense.... WTF Ford?

Kinda fed up with all this active suspension wizardary when all we really wanted at some level was a basic vehicle with solid running gear.
Pretty basic shit really. How do you fudge that up? They have all the right parts....you just can't assemble them in the right order.
Same old story.

I'm beginning to wonder how well they had their head in the game. Despite all of ths time, I still don't think they were prepared for the launch.

With the exclusion of the manual from the Squatch pkg. I'm beginning to think they actually did miss the mark for the enthusiasts.

I'm unsure how much of a hurry I'm in at the moment.

....and the Jeep fanbois rejoiced. (while Hoosierdaddy slept).
Sponsored

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haha I feel the struggle with these mix and (not match) options. I’m hoping there becomes more freedom with mix and matching. It’s all kind of overwhelming trying to get it together to reserve and not even knowing exactly what we’re getting. So I stopped actually until we know more.
Ford seem to be all about making it your own so I’m still waiting out this frantic time.

As for then Sasquatch package not being available at all for manuals, is that actually confirmed?

Escape_Artist

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT;
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just don't understand how different pieces of information from Ford say different things.

-The soft top on the 2-door and then another saying hard top only
-No where saying the 'quatch package is limited to auto only, then Mike tweeting it is.
-No 7spd on the 2.7 is a bummer
-All the colors seemingly not on the vizualizer (velocity blue)
-Can't see what the different seats look like (cloth vs vinyl vs leather)

I would just think the website would have been more complete by now.

Wolfsburg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F-150, 1968 Ford Mustang California Special, 1969 Ford Mustang coupe, 1963 Volkswagen Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I just don't understand how different pieces of information from Ford say different things.

-The soft top on the 2-door and then another saying hard top only
-No where saying the 'quatch package is limited to auto only, then Mike tweeting it is.
-No 7spd on the 2.7 is a bummer
-All the colors seemingly not on the vizualizer (velocity blue)
-Can't see what the different seats look like (cloth vs vinyl vs leather)

I would just think the website would have been more complete by now.
Totally agree. With the conflicting and incomplete information out there, there almost seems to be a certain "haphazard" feeling to this launch that is rather surprising. They've had plenty of time to get their ducks in a row and everything ironed out. The whole "no Sasquatch for manuals" debacle seems, quite frankly, a bit shady. That information should've been provided up front. No manuals for the 2.7 and no Sasquatch for manuals feels unnecessarily arbitrary, especially for a launch that should be building up goodwill and luring enthusiasts away from a long established competitor. Pissing people off seems like a bad idea and surely they knew those would be unpopular decisions, unless there is some unknown, legitimate reason behind it.

Jook13

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki samurai
Your Bronco Model
Base

Hearing all these option exclusions is getting me way down. The more I read, the more that I want becomes unavailable together.

No manual V6.
Why would you hype the hell out of your granny gear tranny .....and then exclude it from the most offroad worthy models??? That makes ZERO sense. ZERO marketing sense.... WTF Ford?

Kinda fed up with all this active suspension wizardary when all we really wanted at some level was a basic vehicle with solid running gear.
Pretty basic shit really. How do you fudge that up? They have all the right parts....you just can't assemble them in the right order.
Same old story.

I'm beginning to wonder how well they had their head in the game. Despite all of ths time, I still don't think they were prepared for the launch.

With the exclusion of the manual from the Squatch pkg. I'm beginning to think they actually did miss the mark for the enthusiasts.

I feel similar. The bronco in general turned out to be such an amazing rig, but the restrictions with the manual are a Buzzkill for me. I'll just have to wait and watch for more news. So far we have only heard the "no mansquatch" from one source (admittedly a very prominent source). Maybe he misspoke or misinterpreted something...

Sponsored

Escape_Artist

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT;
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To add

-The brown/black 2 tone interior is not available on any trim. It was a one-off for the reveal
-No information on white top anywhere. Was that a one off for the reveal also??

If so they showed us 2 bronco's that we cannot get.

bbostic5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 4Runner, '08 Civic, Waiting on a 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

No manual V6.

Same old story.

I’m with you.

BoneyRoads

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' 2.3 MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haha I feel the struggle with these mix and (not match) options. I’m hoping there becomes more freedom with mix and matching. It’s all kind of overwhelming trying to get it together to reserve and not even knowing exactly what we’re getting. So I stopped actually until we know more.
Ford seem to be all about making it your own so I’m still waiting out this frantic time.

As for then Sasquatch package not being available at all for manuals, is that actually confirmed?
It's confirmed and "being looked into" :(

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No manual V6.

Same old story.

I don’t want manual, so I can’t feel the pain. But I just read less than 10% of wrangler have MT, so financially I see why they don’t cater to MT market.

Sponsored

bbostic5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 4Runner, '08 Civic, Waiting on a 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like driving a manual but I think people are blowing this way out of proportion. That 10 speed auto is a great transmission.
That’s not the point.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I like driving a manual but I think people are blowing this way out of proportion. That 10 speed auto is a great transmission.
Then they should’ve just not offered the manual then tbh. To advertise a 7 speed manual with a sweet crawl ratio, and then require a $12,000 upgrade to have it be reasonably useful is crazy. And the #1 upgrade to that $12,000 upgrade (Sasquatch) automatically removes the that option.

To me personally, factory 35’s and the 7 speed are the two coolest part of the Bronco. To make them mutually exclusive is deal breaking to me.

Escape_Artist

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT;
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Then they should’ve just not offered the manual then tbh. To advertise a 7 speed manual with a sweet crawl ratio, and then require a $12,000 upgrade to have it be reasonably useful is crazy. And the #1 upgrade to that $12,000 upgrade (Sasquatch) automatically removes the that option.

To me personally, factory 35’s and the 7 speed are the two coolest part of the Bronco. To make them mutually exclusive is deal breaking to me.
The coolest parts were the 35's, the 7 speed, and the 2.7

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
The coolest parts were the 35's, the 7 speed, and the 2.7
Eh even the 2.7 isn’t that much more exciting than the 2.3. 3.0 raptor/warthog will be much more exciting.
Sponsored