Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ya uuuuhhh. ford's gonna need a bunker if they make too many more mistakes...
i need a heart defilibrator and eye bleach after this one
Millennial :cautious:
gen z calling in, and i agree that ford went ahead and f***** up the bronco. they want to kill off the manual but they want to keep enthusiast happy. put the manual with the worst trims, power train available and there you have it. no one buys it so they can justify killing it off.
Sponsored

Toyhoarder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Early Bronco, F-150, F-450
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
the lego movie rage quit.gif

directed at you. no hate but just irritated. you're the kind of people that allows ford to not off the manual and other enthusiasts equipment
And you’re the type that allows them to not offer a SFA/V8.

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And you’re the type that allows them to not offer a SFA/V8.
well, what did i do? not complain about no having an sfa? it sucks, but it was never advertised (except for the warthog).

dpav02

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man, I can feel your pain.

Unfortunately for you, you're not the target demographic. I am.

I'll buy a 4 Door with auto and leather and the B&O and it'll have ATs not MTs. I'll probably buy some accessory crap from Ford. 99 percent of my driving with be to work or hauling kids. I won't buy one if it's too noisy inside on the highway.

People like me buy in much larger numbers, and generally buy shit that's more profitable (lux packs)

But I feel you. That sucks. Mainly because it was "sold" to you in a deceptive manner...then they yanked the rug out.
I'm with you. Most of my vehicle's life will be spent commuting and as a daily driver. I do intend to take it out on trails during the weekends though! Definitely going to have fun with it, but it won't *just* be a weekend toy for me.

And shifting a manual in hour-long stop and go traffic SUCKS (that is, if we're ever allowed to go back to the office).

So, for me, I'm super happy, I can get everything I want.

But it really sucks and I do feel the pain of the people who can't.

I'm not an automotive engineer but I doubt it would be that hard to make it truly customizable to where everybody could get everything that they wanted.

All they have to do is allow manual transmissions with the 2.7 and the sasquatch package and I feel like most of people's pain points will be solved.

Honestly seems like a win-win for Ford because they're still selling upgraded engines and tire packages.

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't know about you all, but I have spent the last 3 days staring at that damn trim & options breakdown pdf like a crazy person, trying to piece together what features I can live without.

I've come to the realization that these Broncos are damn expensive. Maybe it's a better value than a Wrangler, but expensive nonetheless and I'm starting to backpedal. If I'm going to spend $50k for a notch above BASE, might as well wait until 2022 and throw the bank at a hybrid.

Sponsored

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe he's saying... "I didn't get what I wanted, and I'm happy as hell that you guys aren't getting what you wanted either" "Now I'm taking my ball and going home!!!" "Suck it!!"

Or something like that. ?
I’m honestly happy with everything that’s being offered. Sucks for everyone that isn’t getting what they wanted. That sentiment by Toyhoarder was seriously well earned though.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I bet it drives great. Probably gets decent mileage.

But I gotta be honest...To many years of gunfire, explosions, and loud stereos have taken their toll...I can't hear SHIT when there's a hum of background noise. I can barely talk to my wife in a restaurant. Conversations in my Jeep (with the top on) don't happen above 20 mph.

I have to have a quiet-ish vehicle for my daily, and this is frankly, my biggest concern with the Bronco. I wanted a fixed roof. I know that I'm in the minority and I'm fine with it coming off...But if it's not quieter than a Jeep with it on, I'm probably going to bow out.
I will have my Bronco Fixed Roof Aftermarket Kit ready by the time the Broncos get to the dealers, for now here is a preview. Oh yes, I'll be running a special for forum members for only $79.95.

61128Izp8OL._AC_SS350_.jpg

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

To add

-The brown/black 2 tone interior is not available on any trim. It was a one-off for the reveal
-No information on white top anywhere. Was that a one off for the reveal also??

If so they showed us 2 bronco's that we cannot get.
Id put good money on the see thru doors not being available

PELS82

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just wait a year. You can bet the 2022 model will have a 2.7 manual sasquatch.

Not a tough decision really if that’s what you actually want. Im not seeing the struggle here
Sponsored