Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

And herein lies the big question: how will the Bronco behave on pavement, where it will spend the vast majority of its time for the vast majority of its owners?
With IFS, definitely a lot better than the Wrangler.
Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So pleased that all the pavement pounding Bronco fan boys are more disappointed than the Early Bronco purists.
I have no idea what this even means.
I believe he's saying... "I didn't get what I wanted, and I'm happy as hell that you guys aren't getting what you wanted either" "Now I'm taking my ball and going home!!!" "Suck it!!"

Or something like that. ?

PNW_Bronco94

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe he's saying... "I didn't get what I wanted, and I'm happy as hell that you guys aren't getting what you wanted either" "Now I'm taking my ball and going home!!!" "Suck it!!"

Or something like that. ?
Sounds about right.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Millennials don't buy cars you Zoomer.
Actually gen-x... but I'd expect a dumb ass comment like that from a Tundra owner! ?

Now ya see, isn't life more fun when we bust each other's balls?

DonsBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am trying to Spec out a 4 door with the 2.7 engine, 10 speed Auto with these options.

I am flexible which model, which bumpers, which grill, which wheels, and I am ok with it fully loaded, or missing some options, but need these 11 things. I know the official ordering isn't totally set in stone yet, but no matter how hard I try so far it's been impossible to spec out a Bronco with these 11 options

Advanced 4x4 system with Automatic On Demand Engagement
Bilstein Position Sensitive Dampers
Locking M210 Front Axle
Locking Rear Differential
4.46:1 Gear ratio
33" LT285/70R17 All-Terrain tires
leather-trimmed seats
Carpeted flooring
Adaptive Cruise Control
B&O Sound System
12" Navigation System

Sponsored

rkj__

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra, Countryman, RZR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
At least the Sport is all ready to go with a Build tool and full interior shots. The Bronco is that kid who's assignment was due last week and the teacher asked for a rough draft to at least prove he's working on it.
Oh wow, I just assumed the Sport Build and Price was not online.

I quickly went to play with it. There were two things I wanted for my wife's DD. 1. Bigger engine. 2. Upgraded audio.

Dang, those two options pushed me into the most expensive Bronco Sport possible. Ok, maybe we could do without the audio upgrade. The bigger engine is still only available on the top trim. Ok then. Can't really get too excited about the Sport right now. I'd maybe still pick it over the Jeep offerings in that category though.

BroncoST

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 fiesta STs
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Eh even the 2.7 isn’t that much more exciting than the 2.3. 3.0 raptor/warthog will be much more exciting.

Turbos and and few bolts and we're talking mid 500s. Can't Do that with the 2.3.

Imprezive

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati Mulitstrada, Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I bet it drives great. Probably gets decent mileage.

But I gotta be honest...To many years of gunfire, explosions, and loud stereos have taken their toll...I can't hear SHIT when there's a hum of background noise. I can barely talk to my wife in a restaurant. Conversations in my Jeep (with the top on) don't happen above 20 mph.

I have to have a quiet-ish vehicle for my daily, and this is frankly, my biggest concern with the Bronco. I wanted a fixed roof. I know that I'm in the minority and I'm fine with it coming off...But if it's not quieter than a Jeep with it on, I'm probably going to bow out.
This is like reading posts from myself. I’d rather have a fixed roof with a big ass sunroof personally. Really I want an American Land Rover Defender that doesn’t spend its life at the dealership like an LR does. The Bronco is close enough that I’ll almost certainly buy one. I look forward to being on future instagram videos when I take it real off roading for my once a year trip and get hopelessly stuck. “Millennial brings his brand new $60k Bronco off-road. You won’t believe what happens next!”

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I contacted Mullinax Ford in West Palm Beach Florida and asked the same question. They weren't really sure at this point. At first they said no, then they said they were not sure. The Rep said that he will know more when he receives an order form.
My brother just bought a CPO '19 F-150 from that dealer. They were great.

Sponsored

RedRiverRev

First Name
Herman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Oh wow, I just assumed the Sport Build and Price was not online.
If it's accurate, I'm actually kinda impressed with the price range on the Sport. Heck, even the Escape covers a $12,000 range across the models. The Sport is only $6000 if you don't include the First Edition. Granted not much is changing mechanically, but it's a low cost option to get into four wheeling. I think they're hoping that alot of people will get into the brand through the Sport and then later upgrade to a full Bronco.

I get that there's a 5 month launch difference between the two, but I'd feel much more confident reserving a Bronco Sport because you know what you're getting.

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ok, maybe we could do without the audio upgrade.
Unless it’s a lease, just have your local hifi shop give it a go. You’ll get a lot better audio for a lot less $$$. I’ve yet to hear a factory system worth half its cost.

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’d rather have a fixed roof with a big ass sunroof personally.
Until that huge sunroof starts its inevitable rattling and squeaking. As well as leaking, if you’re lucky.

Imprezive

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati Mulitstrada, Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Until that huge sunroof starts its inevitable rattling and squeaking. As well as leaking, if you’re lucky.
Eh I’ve never had an issue with a sunroof on any car. That includes my 10 yr old Grand Cherokee which is far from the paragon of build quality.

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m just happy at how pissed off all you people are.

It took me a long time to get over the IFS part but I did. Still would prefer a 5.0, but a 2.7/auto/badsquatch with marine vinyl sounds great to me.

I think we should start chucking chairs at all the 2.7/manual/squatch whiners, kinda like you did at the V8/SFA whiners.
Ford Bronco The "Hanging on by a thread" thread. the lego movie rage quit

directed at you. no hate but just irritated. you're the kind of people that allows ford to not off the manual and other enthusiasts equipment
Sponsored