First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I hate China and all their imported crap. Like viruses, bugs, fish, snakes, etc. They keep sending us all these invasive species.

Boycott all the Chinese imports....

crashmc2

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OK, all you Jeep fanboys can post here. This thread is to get some of the salt out of the other conversations.

Yes, I wish that the rear window was a roll down into the tail gate. Oh. I wish it was a damn tail gate.

I'm really hoping there is some SFA package and aftermarket V8 conversion available. And that the rear cage can be removed on the 2 door. And that the 2 door can be turned into a half cab. missed opportunity there if not.

There are renders that I preferred over what we got, but what we got is better than I expected, so I guess I am somewhat salty but OK on this Bronco.

Let out your bitches and complaints here. The 2 door is longer than it looks in the tan leaked photo, it's the same length as the heep, near enough, not 3 feet shorter.

I am not buying a bronco to tow my 35' boat or 3 cords of wood, or to well...work. This is a damn toy, any way you slice it. the 4 door makes a fun little grocery getter for a family man (or woman), and the 2dr for a 2nd or 5th vehicle for him (or her) or for the single guy (or gal). I'm not planning on it being my comfy Lexus comparable DD to pick up all 7 kids and the wife, and her mom comfortably.....its for when I don't have to do anything more than grab a 6 pack or bottle of whisky on my way home/gym/best buds/woods/fishing hole/strip club/mall. And to pull my shitty ass mower out of the yard when it gets stuck in a mud hole.....cause the stock F-250 weighs so much it sinks 4 inches in the 'dry' sections.

And damnit, show me something other than black or white. I'm not some boomer or millennial, I want POP, Pizzazz., circumstance! I want to be fun dammit!

And why do I want to pay for some stupid hood tie downs? This thing is going to be used to crawl over parking bumpers at the mall! I don't need some silly kayak tie downs for that! (kidding, I think they're kinda cool)
I second you on the missed opportunity for the half cab. The 2 door is slightly short, but I think I'm biased because I'm a gen 4 Bronco guy. Either way, I'll convert a 4 door to a half cab if the 2 door is too short for my liking. Missed opportunity for the Bronco R/original style fender openings. Fiberglass companies will be my first stop, second is Camburg or someone for suspension.

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey! Another samurai guy on these boards. But mine is not exactly stock...

20190616_150400.jpg
Oh yeah! Been a longtime since I had it but loved every minute of it. DId a SPOA on 33's back in 1988. Almost bought another a couple years back but skipped on it due to planned move..still keep my eyes open for a clean 1.6 swap to pop up.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I CAN'T BELIEVE THE REAR WINDOW DOESN'T ROLL DOWN!

THAT'S ONE OF THE ORIGINAL BRONCO'S BEST FEATURES!
You know, there’s an extremely small chance they just taped some false hinges on there to throw you off. ;)

OX1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
59 Bird, 70, 74, 78, 79 Broncos, 84 LTD 331 w/Vortech, 86 Capri 5.0 turbo, 14 Stang GT, 17 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm more disappointed in the swing gate than the window. It would be nice to drop a tailgate and have the extra cargo room with a stowable "bed extender" type deal like F150. and Half Cab. Duh
Suspect this to be one of the most modded vehicles ever made. Could just get an aftermarket TG conversion.

Sponsored

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'm more disappointed in the swing gate than the window. It would be nice to drop a tailgate and have the extra cargo room with a stowable "bed extender" type deal like F150. and Half Cab. Duh
Yeah an option like that would seal the deal for me. Never again will I attempt to carry 1,000 lbs of unwashed crushed rock in the back of an SUV with the windows down. I was crying dust for a month ...

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Suspect this to be one of the most modded vehicles ever made. Could just get an aftermarket TG conversion.
I would like to see a mechanical non dampened double hinged tailgate setup. Like if you pull a handle behing the tire only tire swings out, and if you pull a handle on the tailgate they both swing out, and if you swing the tire out first and then pull the tailgate handle the tailgate folds down. I think the hardest part to get right i that would be the parallel swing hinges other companies like honda and i think dodge? have already figured out the two way latch/hinge setup.
I could also see this as an option with a tire mounted swing gate being standard. Maybe something the come out with in the 2nd or 3rd model year. I wont be buying until the 2nd year anyway, health issues in family, it can be smart to wait till they listen to the first buyers and change minor details and bring new developments into production. Just think about all those mustang buyers back in 2010 who got the new bodystyle but missed out on the 100hp boost of the next year. And my brother who got stuck back in 87 with the speed density setup on his gt forever unable to make major mods without rewiring everything. In 88 mass air came and the aftermarket exploded with mods.

OX1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
59 Bird, 70, 74, 78, 79 Broncos, 84 LTD 331 w/Vortech, 86 Capri 5.0 turbo, 14 Stang GT, 17 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
. And my brother who got stuck back in 87 with the speed density setup on his gt forever unable to make major mods without rewiring everything. In 88 mass air came and the aftermarket exploded with mods.
I'm with ya on the door, sounds cool.

But mass air conv back then was one connector with 4 wires and a couple other pins swapped around. Was like an hour job.......

Agree on not worth buying a mustang after 94, until 2011