Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4 dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What is this I've seen about the pullout tailgating thingy leveling out the back when the seats are folded down? Has that been confirmed? Any pics?
I don think it’s been confirmed, but that seemed to be the general consensus in other threads.
Sponsored

Mke_80

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Renegade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are frame less windows a problem? Is there heating on the gasket to prevent sticking in the cold, What about freezing rain there is no frame to support the windows in case we need to open the doors with ice on the car. The window seem to be place correctly not to vibrate on its own but I wonder. Many manufacturer tried it, but it seem the only place it remains is on convertible driven in the summer only? I understand it's piratical to store the doors but will it generate problem ? what do you think?

Sough

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What are the largest tires that I can put on a bronco without a sasquatch package? If I get the big bend with no sasquatch package, would I be able to put 35in tires on it? I'm not sure if the sasquatch comes with a certain lift that allows for larger tires, or if I could get larger ones without it.

Mke_80

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Renegade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
how do you drive a manual?
It will actually be fun to try a crawler gear in manual witch I never did. I am curious to see if it will be a good thing of not on the long run . So slow that we could use it in traffic?

Sponsored

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

First question: I like the Outer Banks trim. I can get everything I want or need, except for a decent tire, without going with the Sasquatch package.
Does anybody know or have a guess as to the width of the wheel on the OBX trim. I like the wheels, I just want to get some 33” tires with a decent tread.
255/70r18

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

how do you drive a manual?
It’s not too hard. If you’ve driven a bicycle, it works the similarly. You have a 3rd pedal that you press when you shift gears. When I got my first manual, the salesperson took the time to teach me. I’m sure if you ask the dealer would show you

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What are the largest tires that I can put on a bronco without a sasquatch package? If I get the big bend with no sasquatch package, would I be able to put 35in tires on it? I'm not sure if the sasquatch comes with a certain lift that allows for larger tires, or if I could get larger ones without it.
I believe the Sasquatch has high clearance fenders and a different suspension to accommodate larger tires. So my guess is 33 would be the largest since those are available without on some models. I think 32 is where they start looking cool

SkullsWalk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 VW GTI 3-Door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When our orders arrive at the dealership will we get to avoid having the dealership logo slapped on our pristine Bronx?
If they do end up putting it on i know you can get them off, just gotta carefully (very very carefully) use a razorblade and some goo be gone for the adhesive.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We stick 37x12.5 17s on the factory wrangler wheels (7.5") The Outerbanks comes with the same width as the jeeps, and they offer 285's from the factory. You should be able to put almost any 33" tire imaginable.
That’s some terrible up fitting my friend.

Sponsored

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We stick 37x12.5 17s on the factory wrangler wheels (7.5") The Outerbanks comes with the same width as the jeeps, and they offer 285's from the factory. You should be able to put almost any 33" tire imaginable.
I had this same question and still learning. So I read that the Outer Banks comes with a 255/70R18 A/T 32" from the factory. Will the 33" also fit on the same wheel? I am looking at a Big Bend that has the 255/75R17 A/T 32" and was hoping the 33" KO2's could fit on my wheels?

TommyTwoTone

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tekno MT410
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Will the LCD screen have a night or dark mode that you can permanently engage?

DrKennethNoisewater

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 razor scooter
Your Bronco Model
Base
Are frame less windows a problem? Is there heating on the gasket to prevent sticking in the cold, What about freezing rain there is no frame to support the windows in case we need to open the doors with ice on the car. The window seem to be place correctly not to vibrate on its own but I wonder. Many manufacturer tried it, but it seem the only place it remains is on convertible driven in the summer only? I understand it's piratical to store the doors but will it generate problem ? what do you think?
Also interested in this. Since there is no frame on the door, I assume the window is engineered to snugly fit into its frame when the door closes and the pressure from the door's latch will create that seal. But that does make me wonder how reliable this seal would be over time.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Also interested in this. Since there is no frame on the door, I assume the window is engineered to snugly fit into its frame when the door closes and the pressure from the door's latch will create that seal. But that does make me wonder how reliable this seal would be over time.
Frameless doors became a thing in the early 50's and still used on cars such as the Mustang. The weatherstripping today is far more robust than the old days, so I'm not concerned at all.

JT1

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JK Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had this same question and still learning. So I read that the Outer Banks comes with a 255/70R18 A/T 32" from the factory. Will the 33" also fit on the same wheel? I am looking at a Big Bend that has the 255/75R17 A/T 32" and was hoping the 33" KO2's could fit on my wheels?
ok, let's parse this out a little bit. Are you trying to add 33s to a Big Bend? If you are, you should probably be ok. The 255/75 and 285/70s are technically 32 and 33's respectively. In the real world they MIGHT be a half inch different in height.
Sponsored