Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

1. What did you get in your swag bag 2. I also would like your thought on BD. Had the FE and BL at mine

By the way.....anyone else find it suspicious that there are no 2dr touring around?
Sponsored

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If there is a manual I'd be interested in how the clutch and shifter feels, even if it's not running.

That's never stopped anyone from sharing their opinions.
Ohhhh. They had one at my show. It was nice! I almost considered changing And absolutely would if I could get the mid without it. The throw is short like a sports car and the knob has a really nice design where you can fit your fingers

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This reason alone is why Im happy going with the 8'. Hopefully it's not laggy or any worse in performance than the 12', I just don't want a massive light in my face while driving, especially at night.
With screens that size you won't be able to see out the windshield so there's no need to worry about being blinded by the light coming off the screen.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ohhhh. They had one at my show. It was nice! I almost considered changing And absolutely would if I could get the mid without it. The throw is short like a sports car and the knob has a really nice design where you can fit your fingers
Thanks! My event isn't until another 2 weeks and idk if they'll even have a manual there.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Probably the same thinking that they would move the bull bar to block the camera instead of RONC. :oops:

Reactions: abe

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you measure the cupholders in the front center console on the Automatic, need the diameter at the bottom please and Thank You.

BroncoGator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for that. I'm 6' and from what I've seen, so far, I just might be able to get into the black Diamond. It's a tad lower. The outer banks step would be in the way. I can't do steps... Thanks again!
I would think at 6' you will probably be fine with the BD, but it depends how long your legs are vs torso. I only have 29" inseam so the slight hop was necessary. It wasn't difficult for me though even being far more overweight than I should be for my height.

Glcmranger

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’ll get to them as best and quick as I can. Looking at a Black Diamond cactus grey and a Outerbanks in Black.
Would you please measure, using inches, the height of entry into a Sasquatch model? Please measure from the ground/floor to the highest point of step over for the front passenger entry?

Sponsored

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
1. What did you get in your swag bag 2. I also would like your thought on BD. Had the FE and BL at mine

By the way.....anyone else find it suspicious that there are no 2dr touring around?
At my event in VA, they had a hat, mug, and Keychain if you were a reservation holder. The lady seemed a bit miffed when I asked to have all three. Everyone got a cheap carabiner Bronco keychain.

ZCPM3

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing special
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are they really going to change the way the roof rack bolts to the roof in MY22?

Espy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger XLT Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thank you for that. I'm 6' and from what I've seen, so far, I just might be able to get into the black Diamond. It's a tad lower. The outer banks step would be in the way. I can't do steps... Thanks again!
I'm attending a Bronco Event tomorrow afternoon. Is there a specific measurement you want? I'm 6' also but will be attending alone so would be difficult to get me in a picture for reference.
Sponsored