Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A good quality decal the same shape as the trim decal to replace would be hilarious.

I like the proposed one
Don’t like the .com
Something small like 1-1/2” just so other owners can notice in a parkingnlot
The copyright is going to be a minefield if Ford wants to
The bronco nation stickers had member number, and pca used to do the same thing sequential numbers possible?
My catboat association publishes a nice little book so if you see a boat you can look up and see who the owner is. It would be kinda neat to see someone take a photo of your bronco at a Chilis and post it here to drive traffic

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You would have the option to add the member user name. I would think most people (myself included) would want to have the name printed underneath.
I'm kidding. I don't think I've posted anything punch-worthy.

*deletes post history*

Last edited:

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A while back we designed this B6G logo/sticker idea with a likeness of the 2021 Bronco with minor adjustments to avoid intellectual property issues. There is also no “Bronco” in the design for the same reason.

I wanted to canvass our community to see if we can reach an overwhelming YAY or NAY opinion on the design.

If we can, we'll have sticker decals made of this design and possibly more merchandise in the future.

b6g.jpeg
Are those 37's ?

Sponsored

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am all about "B6G" as opposed to being written out. 100% onboard.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'll want it front and back. Want other posters up in here to see me and I see them. Member handle would be a plus!!!

Message board by the enthusiast, for the enthusiast, and of the enthusiast shall not perish from the web!!!!

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One thing about the use of "Bronco:" The word itself can't be totally controlled or Doug wouldn't even be able to use it in the URL. What Ford is sensitive about is the use of the grille logo, including the font, the same way as it appears on the vehicle. That's a trademark. So I bet Doug can use "bronco6g.com" without any fear of repercussion because that is, after all, a trademarked site name when taken in full. Then it's still instantly recognizable as well as an easy advertisement for this great site.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

A good quality decal the same shape as the trim decal to replace would be hilarious.

I like the proposed one
Don’t like the .com
The bronco nation stickers had member number, and pca used to do the same thing sequential numbers possible?
My catboat association publishes a nice little book so if you see a boat you can look up and see who the owner is. It would be kinda neat to see someone take a photo of your bronco at a Chilis and post it here to drive traffic
Please, we do not need numbers like BN.

Sergeant Gearhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I like the logo design, just what I would do differently is make the Bronco black like the rest of the logo. This way there's more unity and you can sell them in multiple colors!

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I like the proposed one
Don’t like the .com

Like it says in the beginning of the song ................. I am not a number, I am free man !!!!!!

Iron Maiden - The Prisoner - YouTube

j/k

BigCatKale

Everglades
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Everglades / 2021 Kia Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

A while back we designed this B6G logo/sticker idea with a likeness of the 2021 Bronco with minor adjustments to avoid intellectual property issues. There is also no “Bronco” in the design for the same reason.

I wanted to canvass our community to see if we can reach an overwhelming YAY or NAY opinion on the design.

If we can, we'll have sticker decals made of this design and possibly more merchandise in the future.

b6g.jpeg
Ford Bronco B6G Decal/Sticker Idea - VOTE: YAY OR NAY 62BE8432-8F06-4887-9FD7-C4BDE872D08D

Tarjea

Base
First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco B6G Decal/Sticker Idea - VOTE: YAY OR NAY 62BE8432-8F06-4887-9FD7-C4BDE872D08D
Gimme!
Sponsored