Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I going to be like the new election process when my truck comes in. It will take me 2-3 days to go over it before I accept delivery, and I will never concede it's OK. :0)
Sponsored

OP
OP

Bad Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was going to say the same. It looks like something that is on the surface of the seat. Have they tried a leather cleaner, etc. Also if they want better leather they can always get some Katzkins.
its not glue or anything, its just a bad piece of leather unfortunately, I am just disappointed after waiting over 2 years, of course shit happens but then it should be fixed without discussion.

OP
OP

Bad Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So the dealer is useless because they made a mistake and are fixing it?

& you don’t want the car now after 100 miles?

drama queen? 🙄
They are not fixing it and that's my problem, they are only fixing the holes they drilled for no reason. They don't fix the leather issue.
I'm sure you wouldn't like to have a brand new car with holes drilled for no reason and a damaged seat or maybe you do.

OP
OP

Bad Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's a Ford.

You should probably trade it in and go back to Mercedes.
hopefully your next car will have holes drilled in it and a damaged seat, then you might understand it.

Last edited:

Sponsored

DEC

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 640, Mustang Bullitt, Mazda 3, Honda Accord,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Try a little WD40 on a microfiber cloth and dab the area where the two folds are and see if it comes off.

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ironically I have a mercedes convertible as well...it has a white pleatherlike interior that is also indestructible...doesn't burn the buns and is 14 years old and still looks great....I'm wondering how these broncos will look inside in about 5 years or so...

Kdk12

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee, Yamaha V-star Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

hopefully your next car will have holes drilled in it and a damaged seat, the you might understand it.
My not even one year old Ford Bronco has a constant check brake warning, and parts are unavailable to fix it. I complained for a minute and realized it's a goddamn Ford and got over i
. At least I'm not the kind of dick who would wish misfortune upon others.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
hopefully your next car will have holes drilled in it and a damaged seat, then you might understand it.
What was their excuse for drilling the holes? I can't imagine a tech just randomly going around the lot drilling holes in new vehicle's for no reason.

OP
OP

Bad Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What was their excuse for drilling the holes? I can't imagine a tech just randomly going around the lot drilling holes in new vehicle's for no reason.
mounted the plate just below the Ford logo

Sponsored

SuperFord

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

to install the front license plate bracket would be the obvious answer. You have to drill two holes in the front to run the factory license plate mounting bracket.

I’m assuming that the OP requested that this not be done on his.

sebastianh82

Badlands
First Name
Sebastian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
demo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I dont usually comment on this stuff, but this type of thing pops up on these forums all the time and there seems to be a misconception on who is denying warranty claims. The idea that that stuff is up to the dealer is wrong. It is Ford that either approves or denies warranty claims and then Ford pays the dealer to do the repair if they send the pictures and its approved. Unless you have found a dealerships service department that for some reason doesnt enjoy making money i guess? A Ford dealer is no more related to warranty claims than Best Buy is to a warranty issue on a Samsung tv.

MistaGavin

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 F-150 & '68 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
mounted the plate just below the Ford logo
Did you request that they didn’t drill the holes before delivery? If so, that would upset me too. My dealer was great and didn’t add any dealer stickers, mudflaps, or plates after I requested/reminded my salesman prior to delivery.

I noticed a scratch on one of my wheels near the logo about 3 days after delivery and the dealer explained that if it would have been on the beadlock ring they probably wouldn’t have warrantied it because I could have done it. I dropped the wheel/tire off and I got my tire mounted on a brand new wheel.

There is also a noticeable “birthmark” on mine in the interior painted door panel on my 2 door. Wasn’t worth the trouble to have someone F with my bronco and not have it for who knows how long. Also, it’s a Ford… I bet I could find QA/QC issues on every single bronco if I looked hard enough.

Recommended reaching out to ford corporate as they should be more sympathetic than the dealer.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Love my leather seats. Did you try any type of leather conditioner and a microfiber cloth? Looks like a scuff, not a defect in the leather.
Sponsored