First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You sound about as popular with them as I am.
been banned for life from twitter about 5 times already... can't even use my phone for twitter (they know they ip address); If you have truthful information to educate people, I can guarantee that Jack Dorsey will not permit you to spread this truth... so you will be banned.
if you want to follow me, feel free @FussierMissy (found an old computer);
Sponsored

OP
OP
Theherofails

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just inspected mine I've had two weeks and one side appears to be expanding slightly. If you look at this panel on the other side of the window the plastic covers this material I wonder why they didn't do this on the rear? At least you live in Phoenix not sure how this top is going to hold up after an Ohio winter. I'm not going to cry too much at least I have my bronco and hopefully this edge issues doesn't turn into a problem. For now I'm just going to enjoy the Bronco and look at the top again in the spring.
Yep. This was my thought as well. You guys in colder areas may want to keep an eye on it, but I imagine it'll take a few years for any of this to really become an issue. I think Ford can keep pumping these out and just fix it at the dealership later with a patch kit.

Now the poor folks with scratches and paint chips? Not cool.

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The ā€œPrimer Appliedā€ stickers have me curious. Itā€™s possible they inspected the MIC 1.0 or 2.0 and refinished the ones that had what appeared to be minor issues then applied the sticker to track those.

Someone posted a MIC 1.0 sticker earlier in this thread and it was a different sticker.

Bronco23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This. I could deal with the soft top in a slant back style. Factory one looks like shit in the back of it
I am getting the soft top as a way to hopefully get the Bronco sooner, and plan on purchasing a Hard top After the fact. I agree with you on the look of the soft top and it was a hard pill to swallow, but I dont want to wait until '24 for the damn truck.

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜88 911,ā€˜15 Chevy 2500, ā€˜24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Non-Owners wanting to shut down this thread and sweep it under the rug as if they're the service managers. LOL. This forum is titled "issues repairs and warranty" for owners to report issues.
Ford be like...
Ford Bronco Bad news about MIC 2.0 quality after a few days 1635362198120

Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Picked up my Bronco last Saturday. Snapped tons of pics of my top and also noticed something was set on the front top portion of my rig as I have identical rub marks in the paint on the left and right side. Dealer also poked a hole in my tailgate when installing my table and put my tiny in with dirty windows so I have tons of imperfections I canā€™t wipe away. Staying positive, staying in communication with my dealer to try and rush all the fixes, but no idea what they are going to do with the top. Edges all look like cardboard. Itā€™s wild for a vehicle I spent this much on. Help me @Ford Motor Company

I have these exact same marks on my vehicle. I had my dealer document these as well.

21BL2DR

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BL 2dr, 2021 BB 4dr, 2022 BS 2dr, trifecta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i looked at a two door and a 4 door today as they were unloaded off my dealership. Both tops were perfect without a single flaw. rounded edges, even seams and so forth. The dealership also has four MIC tops sitting in boxes to change out for earlier delivered customers. Those tops were also flawless.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i looked at a two door and a 4 door today as they were unloaded off my dealership. Both tops were perfect without a single flaw. rounded edges, even seams and so forth. The dealership also has four MIC tops sitting in boxes to change out for earlier delivered customers. Those tops were also flawless.
4 tops in boxes, just sitting there.... and yet how many stuck still at the Dirt Mountain Storage Complex.

Spray

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Iā€™ve typed ā€œWebasto sucksā€ multiple times on this forum. They have sucked for at least 27 years. Nothing has changed.
Lowest Bidder for the job and you get the expected results. Iā€˜m sure this was bid out and then cost reductions were made.

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Non-Owners wanting to shut down this thread and sweep it under the rug as if they're the service managers. LOL. This forum is titled "issues repairs and warranty" for owners to report issues.
Yeah why would people who've been waiting 3 months because of this want it to go away I don't know so weird right?

Sponsored

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford working on a fixā€¦.

1C856240-677D-47A4-B3B6-74F05CD21338.jpeg

Spray

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Iā€™ve typed ā€œWebasto sucksā€ multiple times on this forum. They have sucked for at least 27 years. Nothing has changed.
Lowest Bidder for the job and you get the expected results. Iā€˜m sure this was bid out and then cost reductions were made.

MoabRox

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Jeep XJs, Dodge M880, Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Iā€™m as close as you can get to being an owner (sitting at the dealer waiting to sign the paperwork now). Iā€™m looking out for those still on dirt mountain. Also, didnā€™t say to sweep it under the rug either. If you have one and have problems, let you dealer knowā€”just donā€™t blast it all over the forum.
Sponsored