First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I been thinking, with bronco being so iconic almost as much as the mustang, do you think there is even a Ford badge anywhere on the vehicle and the bucking bronco/bronco script or do think they will cheap out on things like the steering wheel same goes through the entire vehicle
Sponsored

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I think they're planning on making "Bronco" the twin "iconic brand" to "Mustang." Hence why the Mach E has little to no "Ford" badging anywhere on it.

So yes, I think they'll take the same approach and only show the Bronco logo.

There was some press release or leak or something at some point last year or so that basically said as much. I'm sure somebody else will find it and dig it up - I wouldn't even know where to start.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I been thinking, with bronco being so iconic almost as much as the mustang, do you think there is even a Ford badge anywhere on the vehicle and the bucking bronco/bronco script or do think they will cheap out on things like the steering wheel same goes through the entire vehicle
I think we could see a Ford badge on the swinggate, but nowhere else. The grille seems destined to say BRONCO, we already saw the bucking bronco logo on the wheel caps, I'm sure the steering wheel will get that logo too. I'm thinking we'll see both the bucking bronco and Ford logos on the back, and maybe a Bronco script on the sides.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
With as much as we pay for vehicles, they should advertise for us. Not the other way around. The dynamic is all FUBAR.

Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree that it will likely be similar to the Mustang.

Which, provided they do it right, is just fine. You see a Mustang, you know it is a Mustang. You don't need Ford emblems everywhere.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With as much as we pay for vehicles, they should advertise for us. Not the other way around. The dynamic is all FUBAR.
Hey the more people that buy it the cheaper that replacement parts are and the larger the aftermarket. If Ford sent me some Bronco swag I’d rock it and advertise for them lol

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I actually will do some underbody lights. They are very useful for nighttime trail and hunting work, as are some interior lights. Granted they are useless for very muddy conditions, or for mudding in general.
Both times I went to Jackson for the trails, I was the only vehicle there that didn't have Rock lights.

Granted, more just a bonfire at night with "Kids" (Young 20yo's) hanging around, drinking and spotting for cops, but that's another story (Friends kid brother goes and invited me)

Still, see them driving around that area with the lights on to, what do they care xD.

If I weren't saving up $$$$ for the deposit/yuge downpayment (Rather get it done sooner), I'd get rock lights on my truck already

Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Both times I went to Jackson for the trails, I was the only vehicle there that didn't have Rock lights.

Granted, more just a bonfire at night with "Kids" (Young 20yo's) hanging around, drinking and spotting for cops, but that's another story (Friends kid brother goes and invited me)

Still, see them driving around that area with the lights on to, what do they care xD.

If I weren't saving up $$$$ for the deposit/yuge downpayment (Rather get it done sooner), I'd get rock lights on my truck already
I'll likely put them onto my 250 soon, and onto my 82 Bronco when I get working on it. Just too many times it would be useful to have slightly more visibility than the door lights washing out of an open door. bed lighting is also one of those wonderful things I've yet to get around to doing. I had done it on a 150 of mine about 20 years ago, before nice crisp LEDs, was using those weatherproof incandescent lighting tubes run into an inverter and wired into the 12V system.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll likely put them onto my 250 soon, and onto my 82 Bronco when I get working on it. Just too many times it would be useful to have slightly more visibility than the door lights washing out of an open door. bed lighting is also one of those wonderful things I've yet to get around to doing. I had done it on a 150 of mine about 20 years ago, before nice crisp LEDs, was using those weatherproof incandescent lighting tubes run into an inverter and wired into the 12V system.
RGB wifi controlled or single color?

I still remember seeing a 90s SUV in the 90s with "Neon" (Anyone still call it that, just wanted to be authentic 90s there), loved that shit, and even if it's Ricey, as long as you're mild and tasteful, Saul Goodman

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
RGB wifi controlled or single color?

I still remember seeing a 90s SUV in the 90s with "Neon" (Anyone still call it that, just wanted to be authentic 90s there), loved that shit, and even if it's Ricey, as long as you're mild and tasteful, Saul Goodman
For what I would do now, using LEDs? just white. they are more for practicality and use than anything else. Maybe a red to not hinder night vision.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For what I would do now, using LEDs? just white. they are more for practicality and use than anything else. Maybe a red to not hinder night vision.
Again, never grew out of being a teen in some regards to driving, so when not needing the white, I'd just switch colors for a car show or just hanging out, and on light trails of course

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Again, never grew out of being a teen in some regards to driving, so when not needing the white, I'd just switch colors for a car show or just hanging out, and on light trails of course
I don't think any of us actually grow out of that if we are being honest with outselves, just better at hiding it to 'fit in' with everyone else doing the same. I'm nearly 40 and saw something, and was like, haha if I was in my truck that'd be some hella fun....oh wait, I'm an almost 40 yo engineer with my own kid...I don't need to be doing that shit any more.....but it looks so damn fun!
Sponsored