Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mercedes E350, 2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey All,

Just went on a journey to Joshua Tree National Park a few days ago and it was one of the first times that I was able to test out the Bronco off-road. I entered at the West Entrance Station and made my way down through the entire park. I existed at the North Entrance Station. The weather was a perfect high-seventies and there were not many people. I explored the main attractions like Skull Rock and Hidden Valley as well as went off road on the Geology Tour Road and other trails. Overall, it is definitely a place to check out!

Ford Bronco Badlands takes on Joshua Tree National Park JT1

Ford Bronco Badlands takes on Joshua Tree National Park JT2

Ford Bronco Badlands takes on Joshua Tree National Park JT3

Ford Bronco Badlands takes on Joshua Tree National Park JT4

-JAX
Sponsored

ksdon

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We were there in March. Really enjoyed the area. Only complaint is that some dirt roads were closed due to rain. Hard to complain as the flower bloom was beautiful.

What color is your Bronc? Looks like Area 51 Catus

Reactions: JAX
OP
OP
JAX

JAX

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We were there in March. Really enjoyed the area. Only complaint is that some dirt roads were closed due to rain. Hard to complain as the flower bloom was beautiful.

What color is your Bronc? Looks like Area 51 Catus
Definitely worth checking out again! It’s Cactus Gray - I’m loving the color since it hides dust and dirt pretty well.

ksdon

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Our SAS 35 inch tires, scraped rock going over a ledge but that was all. High clearance is needed in several of the back road...off pavement roads.

2 wheel drive is all that we needed. There are a few sand areas that in the right conditions may need 4x4.

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey All,

Just went on a journey to Joshua Tree National Park a few days ago and it was one of the first times that I was able to test out the Bronco off-road. I entered at the West Entrance Station and made my way down through the entire park. I existed at the North Entrance Station. The weather was a perfect high-seventies and there were not many people. I explored the main attractions like Skull Rock and Hidden Valley as well as went off road on the Geology Tour Road and other trails. Overall, it is definitely a place to check out!

-JAX
Wow, your adventure with the Bronco Badlands at Joshua Tree National Park sounds incredible! Your stunning photos really captured the experience. Thanks for sharing your journey with us. Keep up the fantastic trips and enjoy the freedom of off-roading to the fullest!

OP
OP
JAX

JAX

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Were there any areas that actually needed 4WD?
Only once you got to the South part of the Geology Tour Road - there is trail there that could potentially require it. Most of the obstacles have bypasses anyway.

OP
OP
JAX

JAX

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, your adventure with the Bronco Badlands at Joshua Tree National Park sounds incredible! Your stunning photos really captured the experience. Thanks for sharing your journey with us. Keep up the fantastic trips and enjoy the freedom of off-roading to the fullest!
Definitely was a fantastic trip! Thank you so much, really appreciate it.
Sponsored