Forie31

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

First, I wanted to say thank you to this forum for the overwhelming support in the Anza Borrego thread.. That really inspired me to put this one together. You guys are awesome.

In this video we take the Bronco and our dogs on an overlanding adventure through Joshua Tree National Park. We completely avoid going through the main gates and take Berdoo Canyon into the park and Old Dale Road out of the park. We crawl a few rocks, blast down some sandy roads, and find a incredible spot for some dispersed camping.

Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Badlands off-roading through Joshua Tree National Park (video) 4113A274-371F-40D0-A250-FE98C543E32B

Ford Bronco Cactus Gray Badlands off-roading through Joshua Tree National Park (video) 4113A274-371F-40D0-A250-FE98C543E32B

Just took my wife out in the same exact model you have. We took the same road and I think we may have even stopped at the same site in the valley on Old Dale Road. I want to say thank you for the video and tips. It helped me plan out my first off roading trip with my wife and new Rig.

We did Old Dale after dark, and it was Sketch for a first timer, but man, this Bad SAS is Capable AF. I was impressed. My wife is now itching to go somewhere else. I subscribed to your YouTube channel and look forward to new adventures we can follow. KEEP it UP!

OP
OP
Pale Horse Adventures

Pale Horse Adventures

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - Badlands - Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just took my wife out in the same exact model you have. We took the same road and I think we may have even stopped at the same site in the valley on Old Dale Road. I want to say thank you for the video and tips. It helped me plan out my first off roading trip with my wife and new Rig.

We did Old Dale after dark, and it was Sketch for a first timer, but man, this Bad SAS is Capable AF. I was impressed. My wife is now itching to go somewhere else. I subscribed to your YouTube channel and look forward to new adventures we can follow. KEEP it UP!
Wow... this really made my day. Thank you! Glad you're out there enjoying your Bronco. The places it has taken me are amazing.

EasternSierra

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit Connect van
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Really nice trip and video that remind me of a lot of my past trips in the desert.
Sponsored