Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - Badlands - Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I found some really cool off-road trails about an hour and a half outside of Los Angeles in Red Rock Canyon State Park. I've passed through this area a bunch of times on my way up to the Eastern Sierras, but never took the time to stop and explore. So beautiful! If you're in the area, I definitely checking out Red Rock Canyon. There are multiple trails to explore that range from easy to difficult. In this video I check out a couple easy trails and one moderate one. Will definitely be coming back once the weather cools down again.

After we were done at Red Rock Canyon, we had some daylight left, so made a quick trip over to Trona Pinnacles to end the day.

Ford Bronco Offroad in Red Rock Canyon with my Cactus Gray Badlands - near Los Angeles (video) GPTempDownload

Ford Bronco Offroad in Red Rock Canyon with my Cactus Gray Badlands - near Los Angeles (video) IMG_2351

Ford Bronco Offroad in Red Rock Canyon with my Cactus Gray Badlands - near Los Angeles (video) IMG_2399
Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've passed through this area a bunch of times on my way up to the Eastern Sierras, but never took the time to stop and explore.

Ford Bronco Offroad in Red Rock Canyon with my Cactus Gray Badlands - near Los Angeles (video) IMG_2399
Cropped the words and pictures down to make a point here.
THIS phrase and this pic I think sum up the general decision to buy and the dreams a lot of us have of adventure.

Life is busy. It seems we are always on the go. Work, family, home improvement, regular-Joe vacations where you go somewhere and rent a place to stay, etc.

The Bronco hopefully opens up a new avenue of adventure, a different perspective on how you can spend some vacation time, and the means to get away from all of the day-to-day monotony and noise.
1.5 hours from LA and this might as well be somewhere deep in the Andes.
Cool video, nice details on how to get there.

All of ya: Get out, get away, get off-pavement. You don't have to climb boulders but the vehicle and your sanity both yearn for some dirt under the tires and the sound of the wind.

OregonMike

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Fusion, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Great video. What a gorgeous place to drive!

Sponsored

ekv001

Base
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice video! Every time we visit my daughter in Ridgecrest we pass this area, I will definitely check it out next time we go to see her.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

THIS phrase and this pic I think sum up the general decision to buy and the dreams a lot of us have of adventure.

Life is busy. It seems we are always on the go. Work, family, home improvement, regular-Joe vacations where you go somewhere and rent a place to stay, etc.

The Bronco hopefully opens up a new avenue of adventure, a different perspective on how you can spend some vacation time, and the means to get away from all of the day-to-day monotony and noise.

All of ya: Get out, get away, get off-pavement. You don't have to climb boulders but the vehicle and your sanity both yearn for some dirt under the tires and the sound of the wind.
Nice wisdom, there!

Big Rig

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I found some really cool off-road trails about an hour and a half outside of Los Angeles in Red Rock Canyon State Park. I've passed through this area a bunch of times on my way up to the Eastern Sierras, but never took the time to stop and explore. So beautiful! If you're in the area, I definitely checking out Red Rock Canyon. There are multiple trails to explore that range from easy to difficult. In this video I check out a couple easy trails and one moderate one. Will definitely be coming back once the weather cools down again.

After we were done at Red Rock Canyon, we had some daylight left, so made a quick trip over to Trona Pinnacles to end the day.

Thank you for sharing!

OP
OP
Pale Horse Adventures

Pale Horse Adventures

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You hit the nail on the head! This really summarizes why I enjoy making these videos. I love sharing my adventures and hopefully inspiring a few others to get out and do the same. Thanks for the feedback!

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You hit the nail on the head! This really summarizes why I enjoy making these videos. I love sharing my adventures and hopefully inspiring a few others to get out and do the same. Thanks for the feedback!
Anytime, my friend. Keep on adventurin’!
And inspiring the rest of us!

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
Pale Horse Adventures

Pale Horse Adventures

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

⬆California: Red rock.

⬇Utah: Hold my beer. 💀

Ford Bronco Offroad in Red Rock Canyon with my Cactus Gray Badlands - near Los Angeles (video) Monument Valley John Ford's Point 7

Kidding aside, it's nice to have fun places to go that are within easy driving distance for a day trip.
Rub it in why don’t ya! 😜

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Ford Bronco Offroad in Red Rock Canyon with my Cactus Gray Badlands - near Los Angeles (video) Monument Valley John Ford's Point 7

Awesome video! Thank you for sharing.

Sparkherd

Badlands
First Name
Sparky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sparkherd.com
Vehicle(s)
Lifelong Ford guy.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was stationed at Edwards AFB, 88-94.
We usedta go out to Red Rock all the time.
If you're too lazy to DRIVE out there, you can watch just about ANY Hollywood produced Western movie, or the original Star Trek, and see plenty of footage!!!
Sponsored