Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - Badlands - Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just finished editing a video of a last-minute trip that my wife, 2 dogs, and '21 Badlands made down to Anza Borrego the day after Christmas. While we only spent one night down there, it was a near-perfect trip. We saw the most epic sunrise of my life, and hit some canyons that were reminiscent of Star Wars or Indiana Jones. We did 10+ off-road adventures in the Bronco during 2022, and I think this little one-nighter was my favorite.

Hope you enjoy the video! I plan on creating many more over this next year. Here are a few pictures from the trip.

Ford Bronco Incredible canyons and desert sunrises off-roading in Anza Borrego desert (Video) Dogs-badlands

Ford Bronco Incredible canyons and desert sunrises off-roading in Anza Borrego desert (Video) 1678236095147

Ford Bronco Incredible canyons and desert sunrises off-roading in Anza Borrego desert (Video) 1678236161011
Sponsored

EdVA

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great video! Love the pooches, congrats on the new job! Thanks for posting!

Cobrafang

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Great job on the video, like really well done. Thanks for sharing. Nice touch with the new job part...love the personal touch. Scenery was awesome and that was a fantastic sunrise!

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Great video. I haven't been out to Anza Borego in a few years (and not since getting my Bronco) but will try and get out there this year.

Sponsored

thesocalexplorer

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Great video! Anza is an awesome place, I'm always out there too, my profile pic was over at Fish Creek Wash. An absolute playground for the bronco.

Desert_Brush

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Base

Just finished editing a video of a last-minute trip that my wife, 2 dogs, and '21 Badlands made down to Anza Borrego the day after Christmas. While we only spent one night down there, it was a near-perfect trip. We saw the most epic sunrise of my life, and hit some canyons that were reminiscent of Star Wars or Indiana Jones. We did 10+ off-road adventures in the Bronco during 2022, and I think this little one-nighter was my favorite.

Hope you enjoy the video! I plan on creating many more over this next year. Here are a few pictures from the trip.

Ford Bronco Incredible canyons and desert sunrises off-roading in Anza Borrego desert (Video) 1678236161011

Have not heard of this place. I will definitely add it to my list. So far I've taken my Bronco to Death Valley, Mammoth Lakes, Bishop California, Red Rock State Park, and this weekend I will be camping/off-roading in Joshua Tree right next door.

OP
OP
Pale Horse Adventures

Pale Horse Adventures

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First, thank you everyone for your positive feedback. I've been absolutely loving my Bronco over the last year, have gone some amazing places, and am enjoying learning video editing as a hobby. I still have footage from a few more trips that I will be editing soon. And more trips planned!

Have not heard of this place. I will definitely add it to my list. So far I've taken my Bronco to Death Valley, Mammoth Lakes, Bishop California, Red Rock State Park, and this weekend I will be camping/off-roading in Joshua Tree right next door.
Yeah, you need to check it out! It's down near the Salton Sea. Huge area with tons of trails. Enjoy Joshua Tree. I've been there many times, but only once with my Bronco back in January. We hit Berdoo Canyon and Old Dale Road. I have some great footage from that trip. I'll be putting together a video soon. Maybe this weekend... :D

Sponsored

Bronco Buster Wayne

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Love the doggos!! How did they fair on the trip? Beautiful pics/video!

OP
OP
Pale Horse Adventures

Pale Horse Adventures

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love the doggos!! How did they fair on the trip? Beautiful pics/video!
The dogs love going for adventures! Honestly, whenever we start pulling the camping/4-wheeling gear down, they start eagerly waiting at the door.

My dog Patty (the black and white one) even sat in the front passenger seat while I went down Devil's Staircase (AKA "The Steps") on the Broken Arrow Trail in Sedona. She's tough. Haha. Thanks for watching!

Bronco Buster Wayne

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Simply amazing video! How often did you actually need 4wd?

Bronco Buster Wayne

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The dogs love going for adventures! Honestly, whenever we start pulling the camping/4-wheeling gear down, they start eagerly waiting at the door.

My dog Patty (the black and white one) even sat in the front passenger seat while I went down Devil's Staircase (AKA "The Steps") on the Broken Arrow Trail in Sedona. She's tough. Haha. Thanks for watching!
I will be anxiously awaiting more videos from you! Congratulations to the wife on her new job also!👏
Sponsored