Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - Badlands - Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last spring my wife and I, plus our two dogs, and our '21 Cactus Grey Badlands hit the trails with another Bronco, an F-150, and a Jeep Gladiator. I finally got around to editing the video.

We covered 150 miles of southern California desert heading to the Salton Sea. The desert was in full bloom as we crossed through sandy washes, rocky inclines, and narrow gullies. We found some amazing spots to camp, and encountered many cool sights along the way. We finally ended up at the Salton Sea - one of the weirdest places in California.

Ford Bronco Two Broncos (and friends!) overlanding in the So Cal desert [video and pics] 1700452806626

Bronco friends hanging out under an abandoned railroad bridge.

Ford Bronco Two Broncos (and friends!) overlanding in the So Cal desert [video and pics] 20230401_224902778_iOS

Cactus grey and cactus bloom!

Ford Bronco Two Broncos (and friends!) overlanding in the So Cal desert [video and pics] 1700452915516

Tops down!

Ford Bronco Two Broncos (and friends!) overlanding in the So Cal desert [video and pics] 1700452977582

Our dogs love Bronco adventures.

Ford Bronco Two Broncos (and friends!) overlanding in the So Cal desert [video and pics] 1700453296722

Ford Bronco Two Broncos (and friends!) overlanding in the So Cal desert [video and pics] 1700453399074
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Last spring my wife and I, plus our two dogs, and our '21 Cactus Grey Badlands hit the trails with another Bronco, an F-150, and a Jeep Gladiator. I finally got around to editing the video.

We covered 150 miles of southern California desert heading to the Salton Sea. The desert was in full bloom as we crossed through sandy washes, rocky inclines, and narrow gullies. We found some amazing spots to camp, and encountered many cool sights along the way. We finally ended up at the Salton Sea - one of the weirdest places in California.

Ford Bronco Two Broncos (and friends!) overlanding in the So Cal desert [video and pics] 1700453399074

Bronco friends hanging out under an abandoned railroad bridge.

Cactus grey and cactus bloom!

Tops down!

Our dogs love Bronco adventures.

This is amazing! Thank you so much for sharing.

Blairwarlock

Raptor
First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover SVR Carbon, 911 GT3 Touring, 911 GT3RS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Very cool. My kind of chill overlanding to take the kids on. Thanks for sharing! Do you have a list of must take items on a trip like this?

OP
OP
Pale Horse Adventures

Pale Horse Adventures

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
Pale Horse Adventures

Pale Horse Adventures

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very cool. My kind of chill overlanding to take the kids on. Thanks for sharing! Do you have a list of must take items on a trip like this?
Thanks for watching! Yeah, this would have been a great trip for the kids. I don't have a checklist that I work off of; my wife and I have our packing pretty dialed in. But I'll take a crack at something rough tonight or later this week.

Scoop

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badsquatch, '74, '76, & '78 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice video. It brought back lots of great memories. Although I've not been on the Bradshaw trail, I was raised off-roading in the CA dessert south of Blythe. The scenery looked very familiar - especially the Chocolate Mountains!

Thanks for posting.

OP
OP
Pale Horse Adventures

Pale Horse Adventures

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice video. It brought back lots of great memories. Although I've not been on the Bradshaw trail, I was raised off-roading in the CA dessert south of Blythe. The scenery looked very familiar - especially the Chocolate Mountains!

Thanks for posting.
Such a beautiful area. We were all really surprised by how lush the desert was out there. It also helped that everything was in full bloom in April after a very rainy winter.
Sponsored