Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been leaning towards BD for quite awhile, but there's some features that I want that you can't get without going up the trim. Just can't decide if it's worth it or if the collected brainpower has an idea I haven't thought of.

Doing 2.7, no squatch. Love the MGV and washout. Want the signature LED, 12" screen, and garage opener. The front locker of the BL is great, but don't think NC really offers much in trails to make it necessary. Torn on the advanced 4x4.

Is it worth going to the BL for just a few features when the rest of the high and lux are less relevant to me. Wish they would do a la carte options, but I understand why not.
Sponsored

Milamdj

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been leaning towards BD for quite awhile, but there's some features that I want that you can't get without going up the trim. Just can't decide if it's worth it or if the collected brainpower has an idea I haven't thought of.

Doing 2.7, no squatch. Love the MGV and washout. Want the signature LED, 12" screen, and garage opener. The front locker of the BL is great, but don't think NC really offers much in trails to make it necessary. Torn on the advanced 4x4.

Is it worth going to the BL for just a few features when the rest of the high and lux are less relevant to me. Wish they would do a la carte options, but I understand why not.
Several thousands of dollars to get a 4" bigger screen and garage opener that really you can use the garage clicker instead. Not worth it in my opinion. Take those thousands of dollars and invest elsewhere. Imo.

TommyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I was getting BD with a manual but will need to move up to BL because I still want the mid package, which is not offered with a manual. I don't do serious off road here in NJ, so I don't really care about the upgraded suspension, but I do like the higher gear ratio, signature lights, and advanced 4x4. But since you are going to get the 2.7 auto and you don't have much in trails, I think you are wasting money upgrading from BD to BL just for the 12" screen and garage door opener. Everything else you can get on the BD along with a mid package. Stick with the BD unless those options you can't get are worth thousands to you.
Sponsored