Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was planning on getting the fifteen52 traverse but they say on there site is zero offset, your saying they may not fit? I attached a pic.

0B19E6C5-B7FD-4893-A0EF-E5F27E20BC0A.png
Well, the 315 tires won’t rub on the upper control arm... since the 0 offset is further away from the centerline than the +30.

But with the wheels and tires that much further out, the arc of the wheel will be greater, which may cause rubbing at steering angle extremes.

This may have been the rubbing that was experienced on the overland rig.

We just don’t know yet what works other than what comes from the factory... you’re welcome to be the first to try and report back!
Sponsored

rmanecke

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
83CJ / 87YJ Mashup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There was that A51 overlanding/camping model that they just threw 35s on standard BL suspension and it looked like it had no room in the wheel well and would probably rub
I plan on teasing my Jeep buddies and all WT drivers for manually detaching their sway bars - like Neanderthals - while I exalt the virtues of my little two door BL on 33s - LOL. And, when I get abuse for turtling and banging my bottom with my little 33 inch tires - I guess I'll be getting some nice spacers and the grinder to put some 35s on.

If I am honest.... mainly decided the BL on 33s with the manual was better due to faster delivery (I hope).

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They will fit. 0 offset is further away from the centerline than the +30.
They will fit. 0 offset is further away from the centerline than the +30.
Fifteen52 told me the 139.7 is the best fit, maybe a certain 35” tire will fit better then others, what do you think?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fifteen52 told me the 139.7 is the best fit, maybe a certain 35” tire will fit better then others, what do you think?
You replied to me faster than my thoughts were catching up with me this morning.

Check my post again... I edited it. From where I sit I would not be planning on 0 offset yet. Widest I would go would be around +30 until we have more info.

Also, 6x139.7 is the bolt pattern... it’s not that they fit best, it’s that it’s the only thing that will fit. That number has nothing to do with whether the wheels and tires physically fit in regards to the suspension, only whether the bolt holes line up.

This all sounds to me like it’s too premature for you to be planning on what wheels you should buy.

Last edited:

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, the 315 tires won’t rub on the upper control arm... since the 0 offset is further away from the centerline than the +30.

But with the wheels and tires that much further out, the arc of the wheel will be greater, which may cause rubbing at steering angle extremes.

This may have been the rubbing that was experienced on the overland rig.

We just don’t know yet what works other than what comes from the factory... you’re welcome to be the first to try and report back!
I have my vin# I’m waiting for a build date to order the wheels and tires. Hopefully I’ll know in the next few weeks, but fifteen52 told me the wheels are on back order 4-6 weeks.

Sponsored

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You replied to me faster than my thoughts were catching up this morning.

Check my post again. From where I sit I would not be planning on 0 offset yet. Widest I would go would be around +30 until we have more info.

Also, 6x139.7 is the bolt pattern... it’s not that they fit best, it’s that it’s the only thing that will fit. That number has nothing to do with whether the wheels and tires physically fit in regards to the suspension, only whether the bolt holes line up.

This all sounds to me like it’s too premature for you to be planning on what wheels you should buy.
You seen my recent post about my dealer screwing up my wheels and the vin# is issued to me. I may be stuck with the standard wheels

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm a little concerned about 35" M/T tire's as an everyday 95 % street tire.
Been driving about that - 95% - on asphalt since my first Raptor (2010) and works just fine on 35's.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You seen my recent post about my dealer screwing up my wheels and the vin# is issued to me. I may be stuck with the standard wheels
I guess my point was:

+55 offset is for the 285 width tire (33s) and narrower.

+30 offset is for the 315 width tire (35s)

The Ranger / Bronco bolt pattern is 6x139.7

If you’re shopping for wheels to have something immediately available when you take delivery, I would stay within those specs since we know they work.

The 4wp vehicle is running 37s and has a +33 offset wheel. So those work. (Only 3mm difference)

The overland concept vehicle has a +0 offset, and we don’t know the suspension, but we do know the tires rub. Maybe it’s because the suspension, maybe the offset is to far out of spec... but either way, the only intel we have no that includes 0 offset is that it doesn’t work.

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My order is for a Badlands, non-Squatch. But I will definitely give my Wildtrack brethren, gender-inclusive, the same Bronco wave ...

Which is to dig into my beer cooler and pass them a cold one, gratis.

Stay Bronco, my friends.
Right back atcha - except for some experimenting I've been WT since day 1 but give big kudos to all the Broncs out there! . . . and will keep the cooler stocked as well!

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 KIA Soul
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Photo courtesy of Bronco6g member: Cooppierce

Posted on IG: Broncos_south

Left: Badlands. Right: Wildtrak

This photo has me rethinking adding the Sasquatch package.

Maybe it’s the fender flares the Wildtrak looks wider in this pic

2021 Bronco Badlands vs Wildtrak comparison side by side.jpeg
It look wider because your looking at the Badlands straight on (can't see no back tires), the WildTrak is at a slight angle (can see back tires) to where you see the back tires and part of the fender flairs thats why it looks wider. The grills are interchangeable so they have to be the same.

Sponsored

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It’s due to their standard/stock configurations. When you build the OBX up with 2.7 and Sasquatch, then their differences are only cosmetic.
And I believe the OBX does not include Baja mode . . . which, at least in my Raptor, is a fun mode and one of the FEW reasons I stuck with the WT over a similar optioned OBX.

1IH

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe MaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
All of the items everyone here has mentioned considered I got the Wildtrak specifically because my miles come 95% from the asphalt jungles of America and I love me some Sport Mode in a FI V6. I’ll add manual disconnects from the AM for hitting the Gorge. #SportModeFTW saves me on a tune!

1IH

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe MaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It look wider because your looking at the Badlands straight on (can't see no back tires), the WildTrak is at a slight angle (can see back tires) to where you see the back tires and part of the fender flairs thats why it looks wider. The grills are interchangeable so they have to be the same.
The WT is wider because of the wider tires.

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Personally seeing something like this makes me even more satisfied that I went with the WT . . . I realize it is all flares (which will be downsized once they have options available) and wider tires but it definitely has a better stance IMO (much like someone else said - looking at a Raptor next to any other F150 - even though the Raptor is actually 8" wider) . . . and the inability to order tube steps took me off the BL almost immediately . . . I did price it in the B&P because I think it has a better looking interior but once I added the same stuff (Sas, 2.7, LUX . . . ) it ends up being more $$ and at the end of the day I really like the black accents and will live with the beige leather in the WT . . . but absolutely will love em all - even the little Sport will get a nod once I am behind the wheel of my WT . . . Thanks for the post / pics!!

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I do get that, they want that differentiation... but my problem is what if you want a Bronco to do it all? What if you want the the highspeed wildtrak stuff, AND you want a disconnecting swaybar for occasional rock crawling?

I guess what I would like is a "do-it-all" trim above the wildtrak.... perhaps that will be the Warthog? I just hope that it's somewhat affordable.
AFAIK if you Sasquatch a 2.7L Badlands then all you're missing is Sport mode, which doesn't sound like something you're talking about anyways. That is unless there are subtle differences to the suspension that we don't yet know about.
Sponsored