Sponsored

Base Bronco 2-Door: "Will it Fit?" Cargo Space Hacks (Video)

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
One of the most frequent questions that I have gotten about 2-door Base Bronco (that I got a little over a week ago) is how much space is there in the back.

I go into a detailed demonstration of exactly that, with a "show and tell" for everything from boxes that hold power lawn tools to suitcases to chairs to a cooler and to a Costco sized paper towel bag.

I go into detail about what fits in the Base 2-Door Bronco, both with the rear seats up and with them down.

I will also give you "space hacks" about how to pack things in a back as the rear area is not symmetrical.

Gain knowledge from my "test and learn" with trying to fit various sized things in this video. Bottom Line: It fits more than I originally thought but it does require some strategy and possibly a couple of compromises (in my case a smaller cooler and also smaller packing chairs).

I hope that you find this demonstration value added for you... or at least fun!

Sponsored

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One of the most frequent questions that I have gotten about 2-door Base Bronco (that I got a little over a week ago) is how much space is there in the back.

I go into a detailed demonstration of exactly that, with a "show and tell" for everything from boxes that hold power lawn tools to suitcases to chairs to a cooler and to a Costco sized paper towel bag.

I go into detail about what fits in the Base 2-Door Bronco, both with the rear seats up and with them down.

I will also give you "space hacks" about how to pack things in a back as the rear area is not symmetrical.

Gain knowledge from my "test and learn" with trying to fit various sized things in this video. Bottom Line: It fits more than I originally thought but it does require some strategy and possibly a couple of compromises (in my case a smaller cooler and also smaller packing chairs).

I hope that you find this demonstration value added for you... or at least fun!

Love this video! Incredibly useful. Thanks for posting!

noliveaxle

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 jku rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I looked into this. It will fit 1 Andre.

D7302CBC-618B-48EF-B555-B6BC53F0560E.png

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Once again, a very helpful video!
What do you think it would take to fit your mountain bike back there? Would it require both wheels be removed?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Pancho Kornwallace

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Once again, a very helpful video!
What do you think it would take to fit your mountain bike back there? Would it require both wheels be removed?
I got the rack to put the bike on top. I will see if I can get it in sideways.
Sponsored