First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BaseSquatch, 2021 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
How come in any Bronco videos I've seen the headlights and taillights are always flickering? Is that normal?

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How come in any Bronco videos I've seen the headlights and taillights are always flickering? Is that normal?
Yes, has to do with the LED lights and I think the frame rate of the camera.

Sponsored

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 F250, ‘88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You’ve got a nice rig and ur using it. So please don’t take this as a slight..... I am now glad I’ve got the lockers front and rear in the badlands. The first 30 seconds made me nervous for your wheels and the amount of bounce had me squirming. I did Moab off rodeo and was able to tackle similar terrain without the momentum you needed. But most there had the lockers so I had no comparison. Slow and steady is how I wanna crawl. Color looks great here.

Landofcheese

Heritage
First Name
Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f150, 1968 mustang,1976 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
BFG's tend to run small. I plan on putting the exact same tire/wheels on my base sasquatch 2 door when ever it eventually gets here.
On the jeep forums they say that even though it's a 37" tire once mounted it's more like 35.5" not trying to start anything but any chance you could measure those tires on your rig? And are they load range C or D?

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
" sasquatch with 1 inch level kit and 37's "

I think this would be my ideal setup for real off roading. All the trails I would want to do can be done with 37's and 2 lockers.

That is a great looking bronco. I like the classic bronco script on the fenders.

Sponsored

MSparks909

Badlands
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Check out a video I made. Showing my 2021 bronco base sasquatch with 1 inch level kit and 37" ko2 tires

Nice vid. Next time you wheel yank the front swaybar off ahead of time for some more IFS flex. Costs nothing and easy to put back on at home when you’re done wheeling if you’re so inclined to re-install it. Should also be good to air down to ~15psi before you have any issues popping a bead. Just don’t side load the tires a ton.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Oscargrouch323

Base
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ac-fab.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
You’ve got a nice rig and ur using it. So please don’t take this as a slight..... I am now glad I’ve got the lockers front and rear in the badlands. The first 30 seconds made me nervous for your wheels and the amount of bounce had me squirming. I did Moab off rodeo and was able to tackle similar terrain without the momentum you needed. But most there had the lockers so I had no comparison. Slow and steady is how I wanna crawl. Color looks great here.
I have lockers front and back. I was not airdown enough that's the only reason I was bouncing.

OP
OP

Oscargrouch323

Base
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ac-fab.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice vid. Next time you wheel yank the front swaybar off ahead of time for some more IFS flex. Costs nothing and easy to put back on at home when you’re done wheeling if you’re so inclined to re-install it. Should also be good to air down to ~15psi before you have any issues popping a bead. Just don’t side load the tires a ton.
I now have quick disconnect sway bar links. I'll be posting on my next video.